3024961536_20f79b363c.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Guys, anybody looked at the Augvape VX200? I'm searching for a tiny 2 battery mod and after the ugly things I read about the double barrell I'm looking at this one. I love my Invoke, looking forward for something like that.
augvape_vx200_200w_tc_box_mod_-_black.jpg

Paging @gnees and @StealthyTX . Please report to the Courtesy Desk, gnees & Stealthy. :)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Guys, anybody looked at the Augvape VX200? I'm searching for a tiny 2 battery mod and after the ugly things I read about the double barrell I'm looking at this one. I love my Invoke, looking forward for something like that.
    augvape_vx200_200w_tc_box_mod_-_black.jpg

The innokin proton 235w is smaller in size (just) and has had a lot of positive feedback on here
    Dimensions: metric
    DEPTH 29.6 mm
    HEIGHT 85 mm
    WIDTH 44.6 mm
    PRODUCT WEIGHT 118 g

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Here's my newest itty bitty mod:

luxenano.jpg

Vaporesso's Luxe Nano in silver. 80w, internal 2500mah battery, omni 4.2 chipset and the most important information:

Dimensions metric
    DEPTH 26.2 mm
    HEIGHT 77.7 mm
    WIDTH 40.3 mm
    PRODUCT WEIGHT 136 g

It's nice and rounded, so awesome hand feel. The omni 4.2 chip means it fires almost instantly. Works really well in wattage mode - but really shines in temp control mode: You can edit the TCR value for each wire type, and adjust the wattage/preheat (thankfully, as it's preset to 70watts :shock:. Mine got lowered a tad to 15watts ;)

It's a gorgeous mod and while I love the Asmodus colossal more, this is a pretty close second :thumb:

Anise

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Amazing that it's cheaper buying the kit instead of just the mod. That'll make 3 extra attys I don't need. 1 isn't worth giving away but if someone is looking for 2 tiny tanks you can have mine. One came with the istick kiya and the other is coming with the Wismec CB-60. Guess they figure if you like tiny mods you must vape mtl. It's hard being a dl vaper in a tiny mod world ;)

Kent C

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    but don't get near the use of my Zenith/Sinuous-P80 setups...

Gerry,

FYI - bought a couple Zeniths on this post - thanks - along with the Zenith threads and watching some vids... was (and still am) using Nautilus X's w/4ml extensions, and a few GS Air-M/Tank. The GS's can get leaky and juicy at the mouthpiece... eventually, but the Naut X's have the top airflow/top fill which are "unleakable". Saw many "no leaks" on the Zenith threads, so I popped for a couple. :)

The X extensions can have problems - the extended stack can come off with the top, on refilling, but I crank on the extension and slightly finger tighten the black top which works... one problem is the X coil with my most vaped flavor Decadent Vapour's Habana Reserve(HR), lasts about a week vs. the 'lighter' DV Ylang Ylang, which goes for months! So far the Z coils have gone a few weeks + for the HR, - encouraging :)

The Z top fill can be hard to rotate (arthritis or not :) ) - sticky VG likely doesn't help … but - no leaks so far and hoping the HR coil lives longer still.

Lot of good scrabble words in there - lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread