Not open for further replies.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
They Are Both Great mods..

The advantage I see with the Buzz is it uses 16340 Battys and will last longer in-between battery changes as opposed to the LS which uses 10440 batts.

I do own both of these.. They both vape very good and I have had no problems with either mod. Both are very well made also.

PS>
The LS is very small and will carry easily in the pocket and has an external dial to adjust voltage.

The Buzz is larger and can be carried in the pocket, but not as easily.
Plus small screwdriver is needed to adjust Buzz volts.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Sky, The LS batty life is about 4 hours of useful life meaning it will put out vape that long or longer in some cases, but I change them at about 3-4 as I want a strong vape each hit.

The dial seems strong to me. Every thing in it seems to be well placed and not flimsy at all. Unless a person was to step on it I think it would be fine. I have dropped mine several times and have had no problems with it after. Very durable little thing. it is small..

If batty life is the most important thing I would suggest the Buzz..

I know Ken is coming out with the Big Brother that will use 2-14500 batts and shold even outlast the Buzz. I think next week or so. From what I know it will be in a mod box form. But have the vari volt feature.

14500's are long lasting batts..

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Sky, The LS batty life is about 4 hours of useful life meaning it will put out vape that long or longer in some cases, but I change them at about 3-4 as I want a strong vape each hit.

The dial seems strong to me. Every thing in it seems to be well placed and not flimsy at all. Unless a person was to step on it I think it would be fine. I have dropped mine several times and have had no problems with it after. Very durable little thing. it is small..

I know Ken is coming out with the Big Brother that will use 2-14500 batts and shold even outlast the Buzz. I think next week or so. From what I know it will be in a mod box form. But have the vari volt feature.

Hi again doots. I think I was a little concerned about the dial and maybe the inside components being easier to break. You don't really have to worry about the batts exploding as they are not stacked correct?

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Hi again doots. I think I was a little concerned about the dial and maybe the inside components being easier to break. You don't really have to worry about the batts exploding as they are not stacked correct?

It would take a lot to break anything in it as far as I can see.

I wouldn't worry in the least about the battys exploding. Just use protected battys. :) and you will be fine.

I love this little mod and it is strong.. It might look fragile in pics but it isnt really. The case is very strong.

I wouldn't jump on it though.. lol

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA

Sweet, I have a box mod that I use 14500 batts and they rule. I really like the idea of the little sister but I would have to have a whole bunch of batteries. When I'm out and about I am often up for 24 hours or more. With the 14500's I might have to change batteries once, and for me that is important.

I have heard nothing but great things about Ken and his mods and customer service must be good to have as many happy customers as he has. I have big hands so a box mod is fine for me.

That's really good news, I think I'll have to put that on my Christmas list.

Last edited:

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
Sweet, I have a box mod that I use 14500 batts and they rule. I really like the idea of the little sister but I would have to have a whole bunch of batteries. When I'm out and about I am often up for 24 hours or more. With the 12500's I might have to change batteries once, and for me that is important.

I have heard nothing but great things about Ken and his mods and customer service must be good to have as many happy customers as he has. I have big hands so a box mod is fine for me.

That's really good news, I think I'll have to put that on my Christmas list.

I agree Brad. I like the longer batty life.
I am waiting to order one as soon as they are available also..

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
It would take a lot to break anything in it as far as I can see.

I wouldn't worry in the least about the battys exploding. Just use protected battys. :) and you will be fine.

I love this little mod and it is strong.. It might look fragile in pics but it isnt really. The case is very strong.

I wouldn't jump on it though.. lol

:laugh: I just actually found the LS review thread out in plain sight. It must have been fate as I had looked for it and couldn't find it before starting this thread.

I have unprotected 10440's. Would they be okay to use? Would you mind telling me how I can contact him (I don't know who he is to send a PM). When I went on the site it wouldn't let me use the contact form without changing my security settings which I have no desire to do. Thanks again for all the info.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
:laugh: I just actually found the LS review thread out in plain sight. It must have been fate as I had looked for it and couldn't find it before starting this thread.

I have unprotected 10440's. Would they be okay to use? Would you mind telling me how I can contact him (I don't know who he is to send a PM). When I went on the site it wouldn't let me use the contact form without changing my security settings which I have no desire to do. Thanks again for all the info.

PM ken54

boxmods.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread