Little trick makes your juice taste better - Liquid makers HATE it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
So I wrote this article for BuzzFeed, you know, and... well, no, I didn't. I never would.

Ahm, to the topic at hand:
It's a supersmall "trick" that I picked up somewhere - honestly can't remember where - and it works: When inhaling vapor, lift your tongue and press it against the roof of your mouth, so the vapor goes below and alongside your tongue. That's it.

For some reason, that area seems more receptive to taste than the upper part of my tongue. Don't know why, don't care, as long as it works.

Try and report back.

(If this post is an accidental copy of some older thread, spare me the embarrassment and just delete it, mkay?)

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Maybe his tongue is upside down?
4Head.png

Mutations are just part of natural evolution, if we need reverse tongues to be able to eat the food that's out there then so be it.

• Winner
Reactions: Caesar77

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I think that our tongues frequently suffer from vaper's tongue after a day of vaping non stop. I tried the under the tongue trick and could sense enhanced flavor around the edges of my tongue (the part that's usually against the teeth). Maybe there's something to it since the vapor hits spots with taste buds that aren't always fully exposed.

I like to inhale shallowly and exhale through the nose for a different slant on flavor.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I can feel that the taste actually happens under the tongue, not on top of it. Weird, but works. Have you tried it?

You have your tongue installed upside down. Sounds like a manufacturers defect, check to see if your tongue is still under warranty. If not you may be SOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread