Little vapor and little nicotine effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearboy666

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
East Coast
I currently use a janty mini fogger (though i should be recieving a 510, i use johnson creek juice PG and vapor production is far and few between. i look on youtube and some people are getting fantastic vapor while i get rarely anything. ive read the tips, ive gotten into PTB mods and still no vapor. im hoping the 510 will pull through for me, or perhaps im killing my atomizers. also I feel little effect from 24 mg liquid, im considering doing 36 uncut. im a pretty big guy, 6' 4" and 220. any suggestions would be appreciated.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Little flavor, little vapor, and no feeling from the nicotine juice.
That might add up to a flooded atomizer, or an atomizer that does not work.

Try removing the atomizer and blowing it out from the battery side against a paper towel.
And I mean blow it out real good until no more juice is coming out.

Then put three drops right on the little bridge of the atomizer.
Wait about two minutes, and then try that.

Also, if you have an automatic battery, maybe you are just having trouble getting it to hit right.
Check out the thead linked in my signature below if you have an automatic battery.

Last edited:

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
i have figured out a technique for more vapor production and a stronger hit. i take several tiny inhales to keep the atomizer running and that generally does the fix. should i assume with the new 510 im ordering (manual battery) i wont have to do this because i can leave the button pressed as long as i need?
I can't believe I didn't even ask if you were using an automatic battery.

Yeah, that was your problem right there.
And no, you don't have to worry about that with a manual battery.

But keep your Mini Fogger (306) atomizers around.
They are compatible with your 510 batteries and are pretty good little atomizers.
They come in real handy from dripping and dipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread