The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

LIVE at 5... You're Dead - WORLD PREMIERE!!!

Discussion in 'Zombie Vapers' started by Dr Evil Zombie, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dr Evil Zombie

Dr Evil Zombie Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2010
    Arizona
    Welcome to the Zombie Vapers ECF Social Forum Internet Premiere of "LIVE at 5... You're Dead"!

The wait is over! Here by popular demand is the zombie movie I am in. I play "Walter", the Channel 5 station news director. It's a short film, less than 12 minutes I believe. As I mentioned before, our zombie budget was a little low... like zero. But, we had some new HD cameras we wanted to try out, so we threw this together and shot it over a weekend. But, we had fun making it, and I sure hope you enjoy it. Please, let me know what you think... So...once again...

Turn the lights down low... turn your speakers on high...

:danger:

WARNING: There may be some language that is inappropriate for younger viewers, but it is completely basic cable after 10pm compliant. I hope everyone on this forum is over the age of 18 anyway... Perhaps even more offensive is the suggestion of analog smoking.

Pregnant women and people with heart conditions should consult their physician before viewing this movie... okay... here you go...

[video=vimeo;17706218]http://www.vimeo.com/17706218[/video]

You can also watch in FULL SCREEN by clicking here: :evil: Live at 5....You're Dead! on Vimeo :evil:

2. muttSRT

muttSRT Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ok...havent been around here in a while...but got a question...is Dr. Evil Zombie really Mac?? The term "...-clown" in the movie (1:23) there leads me to believe they may be one and the same?

3. Dr Evil Zombie

Dec 1, 2010
    Arizona
    No, I am not Mac. I do like the phrase "...-clown" though. :)

4. whynotvap

whynotvap Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 4, 2010
    amerika
    Shhh! People might not remember...

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    oooh secrets.....

(1 or 2 more days and I'll hopefully have the bandwidth at home to watch the movie-whew)

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    assclown was great....the whole thing was funny as :censored: :) I sent the full screen link to a friend of mine.

notes to self in the event of zombpocalypse: don't try to run in high heels and wear only waterproof mascara.

7. Dr Evil Zombie

Dec 1, 2010
    Arizona
    Oh, awesome! I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for sending it around too! Makes a great early Christmas present.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.