• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

LIVE at 5... You're Dead - WORLD PREMIERE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Zombie Vapers ECF Social Forum Internet Premiere of "LIVE at 5... You're Dead"!

The wait is over! Here by popular demand is the zombie movie I am in. I play "Walter", the Channel 5 station news director. It's a short film, less than 12 minutes I believe. As I mentioned before, our zombie budget was a little low... like zero. But, we had some new HD cameras we wanted to try out, so we threw this together and shot it over a weekend. But, we had fun making it, and I sure hope you enjoy it. Please, let me know what you think... So...once again...

Turn the lights down low... turn your speakers on high...

:danger:

WARNING: There may be some language that is inappropriate for younger viewers, but it is completely basic cable after 10pm compliant. I hope everyone on this forum is over the age of 18 anyway... Perhaps even more offensive is the suggestion of analog smoking.

Pregnant women and people with heart conditions should consult their physician before viewing this movie... okay... here you go...

You can also watch in FULL SCREEN by clicking here: :evil: Live at 5....You're Dead! on Vimeo :evil:

Last edited:
assclown was great....the whole thing was funny as :censored: :) I sent the full screen link to a friend of mine.

notes to self in the event of zombpocalypse: don't try to run in high heels and wear only waterproof mascara.

Oh, awesome! I'm glad you liked it.

Thanks for sending it around too! Makes a great early Christmas present.

zombiecarols.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread