Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I got my Vamo last Friday. After reading what people were saying here I thought I would vape it at about 7w on my protank. I never got anything but burnt nasty taste. Backed it down to 5w and I could vape it but with the juice I was using I really wasn't getting juice flavor I was getting sort of an astringent taste. Ok fine, cleaned it yet again, dry burn and, precious little vape and not great taste. I screwed with this whole thing over and over until today.

I put I juice I KNOW I like in the protank and got the SAME nasty taste. So I bit the bullet and changed the head. OMG, I am in vapers nivanna. Amazing vapor and flavor.

Lesson learned sometimes it really is the dang head even out of the box.:p

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Make sure you are using the RMS mode and not the AVG? Mode.
You want to have it on No2
Yep first thing I did was set it to No 2

I think I had a combo going of not great head to start with and a dark sweet juice I barely liked. Just gummed up the works fast.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I had the same thing. For me for whatever reason one of my juices hates bottom coils. Really on a Nova it's all yummy and yellow submarine on a pro tank it's all burn and garbage. Don't know why maybe it's the vender, maybe it's the flavor, but I do know it made me feel noobish to throw all that good juice away figuring it out,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread