local B&M Nightmare, i mean Wet Dream............

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddybrink1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
North Texas ya'll
Ok, I've done a few reviews....and as I said I'm trying local shops, that are budget friendly. I found this shope, Vapin Haze by simply driving by. I thought the shop looked nice, in a great location blah blah. Well, upon readin their facebook reviews.....which they monitor......didnt know till later....the juice was cheap and good. So I figured I'd give'm a shot. They had more than a few flavors, all avl for testing. The one I ended on was called Wet Dream. This was supposed to be a Strawberry Cream. I asked for high VG, as per usual, 3mg nic. Well, the girl working went in the back and brought out an UNLABELED BOTTLE. I asked if they had any that was steeped. Well, her response should have sent me running, 'what's that, never heard of it.' Not cool......on another reivew, Social Lizard they dont steep but they use ultrasonic to do so. Well, after taking the bottle normal price, $15, thats far from cheap I paid $7.50 which wasnt worth it. After about a week of steeping the flavor kinda came out.....there wasnt much flavor or vapor production at all. From that, I will never try Vapin Haze juice again. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread