• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Places to Vape in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Hey all!! I looked for a Charlotte group, and was disappointed to only find a 'heels group..... I guess this will have to do ;)

Being a new member to the ECF and vaping in general, I am a huge advocate for public vaping, but haven't quite worked out my "sales pitch" to local establishment owners. Does anyone here in the Charlotte area know of any public establishment that has endorsed vaping in their place of business? I would love to talk with the owner, so I could bounce ideas off.

Ideally, I'd like to hit up Coffee shops and other places of business where people mingle that have moderate to high traffic during the days.

Any info would be much appreciated!!

Mathew

Last edited:

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
There is always the Madvapes store front in Charlotte.
+2! I live just outside of uptown Charlotte, near the Albemarle+Sharon Amity area, I've personally been to the madvapes store front, its a nice place, they have a vapors lounge complete with couches and love seats (only if your in love!) and about 30 minutes from my home, I cant much vouch for their staff however, the gentlemen that helped me on my first visit... well.... I cant say anything nice so I wont say anything at all, well leave it at that... I am however going to meet up with a few friends at madvapes tomorrow, so perhaps I'll have a better experience. In the future I would LOVE to meet up with some Charlotte+surrounding area vapers to enjoy some vape time together. Maybe we can work something out once we find a local. Madvapes is great but their vape lounge is FAR too small to accommodate more than 4 people I would guestimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread