Local South Florida Vapers Meets and News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Our next vape meet is Sunday, August 26, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16 Irish Pub, 535 No. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. You can friend us on Facebook under South Florida Vapers to stay informed and view the photos of our last vape meets, or you can e-mail us at southfloridavapers@comcast.net. Bruce from Clouds of Vapor will be there! woot! :party:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Woot!!!

I am renaming and stickying this thread as "Local South Florida Vaper Meets and News"

So that we can keep it going and people know where to look for info :D

Okay, sounds like a good idea because you know darn well I'm going to keep bugging the hell out of you and Bruce about the vape meets! LOL

zachofalltrades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
South Florida
That's awesome that other vendors are interested in supporting our group, too. Obviously, it helps them raise brand awareness, as well...but I've really been floored by the community surrounding this hobby/habit. Between you ladies that manage the group, the COV guys showing/helping/selling/donating, and many of the more experienced vapers, I've gotten much more friendly help than I ever expected was out there. Thanks again, to everybody!

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Well thats awesome! I find that we have the best people around in our community, I do not think I have every met a nasty vaper... (I mean mean).... But we always like to try and bring that attitude where ever we go.

Dude... Its just better that way :p

haha anyways, I am glad you could make it out man, you going to be at the next one this month? Speaking of I have to start getting ready >.> for it... Juice thread to come.

zachofalltrades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
South Florida
As long as my work schedule continues to cooperate, I'll be there this and coming months. It all looks good so far. Looking forward to it, big time. I think it's finally going to be time for some Butterscotch and Vanilla Cream. In fact, I don't know how I've been to two meets already and not gotten some! Intrigued about the COV4, as well.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
What's the COV4? OMG, did I miss something again? hehe...I dunno. I tend to stay busy trying to meet everyone and honestly, I was not feeling well at the last vape meet and didn't do as well as I should at it. I was sick. Anyhow, I'm glad you made it Zach and I am looking forward to feeling better at the next vape meet and visiting with everyone more than I did last time. And yea, there are still alot of other juices I still want to taste test that Justin makes. Justin, maybe you should bring alot of taste testers you sell. :D

zachofalltrades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
South Florida
The COV4 is their new RY4 blend that, if I'm recalling right (you know Justin will correct me if not!), took over a year for the flavor base and at least 7 revisions of the top notes before it became the final product that COV is finally selling now. Just knowing how much tinkering went into getting it 'just right' makes me want to see what came from all that!

I know what you mean about staying busy meeting people. I spent a good amount of time talking to Don and Eric. The first words I read about vaping when I decided to check it out were in The Wonderful World of Vaping. Fast-forward a couple months, and I meet the guy who wrote all of that...locally! It seems a little silly, but I thought it was really cool to talk to him after he had taught me so much through that bit of reading material.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
The COV4 is their new RY4 blend that, if I'm recalling right (you know Justin will correct me if not!), took over a year for the flavor base and at least 7 revisions of the top notes before it became the final product that COV is finally selling now. Just knowing how much tinkering went into getting it 'just right' makes me want to see what came from all that!

I know what you mean about staying busy meeting people. I spent a good amount of time talking to Don and Eric. The first words I read about vaping when I decided to check it out were in The Wonderful World of Vaping. Fast-forward a couple months, and I meet the guy who wrote all of that...locally! It seems a little silly, but I thought it was really cool to talk to him after he had taught me so much through that bit of reading material.

That's so true, Zach. We have some really cool local vapers in our group. We are lucky to have Bruce & Justin from COV, and Don and Eric (a/k/a DaBoom and Wolf) from vapingguides.com. It also looks like Erika from a great local brick and mortar shop "Vapor Burst" in Davie will be at the next meet also. She said she's rounding up quite a few people that come into her store. woot! :headbang: I will have to try out that COV4. I have actually learned that I try to test juices the whole time I'm at the vape meet and hardly use my own juice there. hehe...I love the juices, and Justin's are unusually good!

Last edited:

zachofalltrades

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2012
South Florida
I tried a ton of stuff last time. I love how everyone wants to share their own personal finds. I've visited Vapor Burst, but not met Erika, as her husband (I think?) was in the store the couple of times I was able to go. It's cool that she's coming and bringing more people; we're growing so quickly!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Just a friendly reminder...South Florida Vapers next vape meet is Sunday, August 26, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. at Maguires Hill 16 Irish Pub, 535 North Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Our main local sponsor, Bruce & Justin from Clouds of Vapor, will be there! We are also being sponsored this month by Halo E Cigs, IBTanked.com and Blue Mist Vaping! Come out for some great free raffle prizes giveaways! COV SFV 3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread