The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Local suppliers in Vegas

Discussion in 'Vegas Vapers' started by Stonebender, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stonebender

Stonebender Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Las Vegas
    Seems this social group hasn't had much activity in a while, but i'll post anyways. I need some stuff for a few days until some supplies arrive. Anyone know anywhere in Vegas where I can pick up a 510 atty, carto or anything?

2. cjb313

cjb313 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Las Vegas
    I'm new to this group,(just joined today) but I've been vaping for the last 2 years (come march). If you still need something to get by I think I may have a spare carto...

3. Sissylala

Sissylala Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2012
    Vegas
    FYI: there is a place called Sin City Vapors on Trop and Eastern right next door to the 7-11 (actually on the corner of Reno & Eastern).

The fire cured tobacco there is pretty nice.

4. Shadow Ryder

Shadow Ryder Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    Lost Wages
    yes there is SinCity and a place inside fantastic swapmeet that sells as well.

5. Myriad Dark

Myriad Dark Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Pink Spot should have their retail location open around May 1st, or at least that's what the note on the bottom of the invoice for my last order said. I trust the news is current because the order arrived today :) I think they said it would be near N Decatur and the 215.

6. trashauler

trashauler Guest

Mar 4, 2012
    Chicago
    I hope so. I am going to be out there that week for an expo. I am planning on purchasing a new mod from Sin City and would love to stop by Pink Spot and get some juice..

7. Digdug610

Digdug610 Full Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Las vegas
    Sincity vapor's smooth cowboy menthol juice pretty good too

8. Sissylala

Apr 1, 2012
    Vegas
    Yeah my mother digs the Menthol. I wish they had more of an operation online, driving over there is sort of a pain (aka: Im lazy)

9. trashauler

trashauler Guest

Mar 4, 2012
    Chicago
    Any update on Pink Spot? Are they opening this week?

10. Sissylala

Apr 1, 2012
    Vegas
    This is what I was told when I asked them:

"We have a few projects that are running through the weekend, looks like it may be next weekend. ugh :)"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.