• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Local Vape Shop in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
I've been vaping for 3 weeks now. I started out with a E9 from eSmoke.net and wasn't too thrilled with the experience, so I returned it. I then graduated to a more standard kit including 3 KR808D-1 380mah manual batteries, a 3.7v USB passthrough, a couple prefilled WOW cartomizers from Vapor4Life, a couple blank cartomizers, and a 30ml bottle of of WOW Kamel from Vapor4Life. But now I'm thinking out diving into the deep end and setting myself up with a mod.

I'm seriously considering a GLV-2 Mini 3.7v, but I can't decide if I want to go with 510 threads or 901 threads, so I can keep using my KR808d-1 cartos. Having a chance to vape on a 510 atty and/or carto would definitely help me decide.

I had initially considered and Joye eGo after watching Spikey's super informative and helpful video, Into to Vaping 2010. But I like that GLV-2 runs on standard batteries instead of proprietary Joye eGo batteries.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

TheBoogieman

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
Give these guys a try:
Vape New York - New York's choice for e-cigarettes

They have a place in Queens. Heres the info:
Where We Will Be : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes

TheBoogieman

Forgot.....They are having a juice release party for the new 5 flavors of juice they will carry.
On Sunday October 30th from 1pm-6pm.
Meet some people and get a free bottle of juice while your there.
I should be coming outta the cave for that........

Last edited:
It's been a while since the last update. Any stores selling juice or other e-cig supplies in Manhattan? I will be going to the New York Auto Show at the Javits center tomorrow, coming from the Port Authority in mid-town.

All I have ever seen in any stores (in Essex County NJ) are disposables or a rechargeable 808 kit with pre-filled cartridges.

Thanks!

Morpheus

Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
White Plains N.Y.
Give these guys a try:
Vape New York - New York's choice for e-cigarettes

They have a place in Queens. Heres the info:
Where We Will Be : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes

TheBoogieman

Forgot.....They are having a juice release party for the new 5 flavors of juice they will carry.
On Sunday October 30th from 1pm-6pm.
Meet some people and get a free bottle of juice while your there.
I should be coming outta the cave for that........

there is an update to this:
Vape Meet!

NYC Vapers Club - April 21, 2012
All are welcome... we will meet at Silver Spurs (at 771 Broadway (Broadway and 9th St) in NYC at 6pm until Midnight.

Call with any questions... 516 399 0606

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread