The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Local vaper search

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by bmiller70555, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bmiller70555

bmiller70555 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2012
    Louisiana
    So I'm a very active forum guy on many different forums. Back in the day I use to be really into the RC car hobby. One of the forums I would frequent had a "find a local basher search". It would be pretty cool if we could put something like that on here.

RCNitroTalk thats a link to the local search on the Rc forum.

Also on a different note. The louisiana group on ECF is called red stick vapers. Also the group is not very active and I was wondering if the name could be changed to something with Louisiana in it to let new locals know where to go. I was here for a couple months before I even realized red stick vapers was my local group lol.

2. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    The Louisiana Stick Vapors! :). Enjoy, and good luck connecting with the group, sounds fun!

3. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  4. Fiamma

Fiamma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2012
    So Calif
    Vapor Search is a page for B&M. Is there a page for vapers groups not affiliated with B&M stores?

5. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.