• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Location for a Meetup?

Where should we meet?

• Houston

• Austin

• Dallas

• Fort Worth

• San Antonio

• Corpus Christi

• Elsewhere - Please post your Idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
With summer time coming i know the New Braunfels area is beautiful. It is a good central location. Canyon Lake and the Guadalupe river are awesome, nothing like tubing down the river with a cold beer....There are many camp sites and i know alot of people in the area, my family has property on the Canyon Lake.

Don't forget Schlieterbahn. You may even get your E-Ciggy wet. :D

trintek

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
There's always Luckenbach - just outside of Fredricksberg. Who knows, maybe Willie will show up...hahaha

i always forget his name, but the person who owns the land adjoining mine is from luckenbach. no offense to him, i forget most peoples names, have always been good with faces though ;)

here's an alternative meet up site at some point. i plan on having another desert party in the future (my last one involved around 70-100 people, live music, camping, and shuttle service)... 20 acres in the middle of big bend country, just begging for a use.

Smokingfreely

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Arlington, TX
www.smokefreely.biz
Anyone who's interested. We are putting together a meet-up in Arlington at Starbucks on Bowen either this Sunday or next around 4:00pm. I have been ordering in sample devices from China, and I think I found a winner. I'm looking for local area user feedback before I order a bunch in - buying your feedback with 10ml liquid coupons. I was planning on bringing this model along with my sample M-403, Joy510, and RN 4072 to compare. See the "DFW E-Smokers" thread for details.

Lika

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2009
Dallas - USA
here's an alternative meet up site at some point. i plan on having another desert party in the future (my last one involved around 70-100 people, live music, camping, and shuttle service)... 20 acres in the middle of big bend country, just begging for a use.

haha... I kinda like that idea. Would give me a reason to purchase one of those mini solar powered battery packs I was thinking about. That would be perfect opportunity to try it out for vaping ;)

trintek

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2009
heh well, the nice part about the area is.. few rules and nearest neighbours are far away... we were running searchlights all night (to help the non drunk shuttle driver and the more adventurous drivers to find their way), music was registering as somewhere slightly above "WTF?!?!?!", fireworks, firearms, etc...

good party, had my old jeep trail rig and 4-5 other heavily modded vehicles available for midnight tours if you passed the breathalyzer ;)

jmoney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Texas
I work for a promotions company and over the next couple months our company is spreading to Dallas and Denton, we will be promoting for the most part very upscale ultra lounges and places of that nature. When we start a couple trial runs I will let you guys know the location so you can come on in to drink off some free bottles, and of course to vape indoors....

Also keep in mind no club/bar/restaurant manager is likely to allow you to vape with a PV that have an orange led or appears to truly be a cigarette

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
Kreel, Luckenbach would be cool, But don't expect Willie to show up, unless he made up with them. They had a falling out some years ago about the Willie Nelson 4th of July Picnic. He didn't like their restrictions or something and took the picnic elsewhere.

LOL, Last time I was at Luckenbach, it was at night and there was a music event going on. We hadn't been there more than five minutes and hadn't bought a ticket to go inside the dance hall part yet. A cop approached us and told us that we had to pay fifteen dollars or get out of town. A friend of mine asked him if this town was incorporated and had a post office? The cop said yes it is, then my friend said to the cop, then for you to demand that we pay 15 dollars or leave town is extortion. At that point I seperated myself from the pack. LOL.
We were then forced to leave town or get arrested a few minutes later.
Actually I think he was an off duty Fredericksburg city cop working security, but he was in uniform. If so, he was out of his jurisdiction anyway.
It was when several other cops became engaged in the situation, is when we realized we were nobodies in Luckenbach! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread