Logo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
We need a PIF logo. The one we have is just something I happened to have in picture folder and I slapped PIF on it,lol

So, The first contest is this.

1. The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 25KB (whichever is smaller).

2. Must have "PIF" or "Pay It Forward"

3. Let's try to get the true meaning of the group in there if we can.

4. This will run until May 27, 2010 at which time we will have a poll that will stay open for three days to vote on the winner.

5. Winner gets a minimum of 1 x 15ml bottle of Dat's Vapor liquid. Other prizes may be added.

6. Post entries only in this thread.

7. Three entries per member.

Nephilim has added to the prize for this. See below for the pics of a box mod with either a 510 or an 808 connector, winner's choice. This is a 5V mod.

AAA Boxmod - Album - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

All logos must be original works. They cannot be copy righted but may come from clip art that is from a free domain. You should alter it in some way to call it your own though.

I have changed the date this contest ends and will be getting the poll up shortly. Thanks to everyone for doing this.

I reserve the right to change the rules as needed.

Last edited:

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Here's my entry. I hope it works because I've had a heck of time with photos. Just ask the people laughing at me in the sandbox.

pif3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
we have a logo?

LOL, yeah I didn't know we had a logo either. Hah!

Go to your profile page, look to the right and see social groups, you should see a little icon like thingee there. That is out logo. It really doesn't fit us but it's the best I could do at the time,lol We have grown and become a wonderful support group and we deserve a logo that shows that instead of some picture that came on my computer when I bought it.

And the entries so far are awesome! I can see this is going to be a very hard decision.

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
We need a PIF logo. The one we have is just something I happened to have in picture folder and I slapped PIF on it,lol

So, The first contest is this.

1. The maximum size of your custom image is 200 by 200 pixels or 25KB (whichever is smaller).

2. Must have "PIF" or "Pay It Forward"

3. Let's try to get the true meaning of the group in there if we can.

4. This will run until May 27, 2010 at which time we will have a poll that will stay open for two days to vote on the winner.

5. Winner gets a minimum of 1 x 15ml bottle of Dat's Vapor liquid. Other prizes may be added.

6. Post entries only in this thread.

7. Three entries per member.

I reserve the right to change the rules as needed.
:).............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread