Status
Not open for further replies.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Does this appeal to anyone? Am I just getting too old? Even if this were a great vape, as described in the description, I'm not at all sure I'd put it on a mod of mine. o_O

Seems more like another Tobeco Turbo deal to me.

So what am I missing?

More pics @ the link.

Inspired by the worlds’ fastest jet, the SR-71 blackbird, CHAOS rda is with the most advanced Variable Geometry Airflow Control System in the world.

As for the revolutionary design and unique constructure, this rda would bring you an extrordinary vaping experience which you have never had before.

Features:

20mm tall W/O drip tip
22mm diameter at bottom base
35mm diameter on the body
Stainless Steel 304
(Special edition in Copper AFC ring & Brass Cap)
65 Air Holes
5 Posts design
Copper positive contact pin
Wide Bore drip tip with extra standard 510 adaptor
Spinning top

CHAOS RDA -Designed by ChaosCloud in Australia

5809a8bd43b0d.png

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
It is an RDA, with a pointed adapter screwed onto the 510 so it can be used as a spinning top when you are stuck at the airport bar and bored (assuming you can't be amused by something constructive like reading a book). Remove the adapter and attach it to your mod and it becomes an RDA. Meh.

Reactions: ccwaters

CloudMutilator

Oct 1, 2016
The Vaping Biker reviewed this thing and apparently it doesn't even act as a top very well, let alone anything decent to vape on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hahahaha.. sucks as an RDA OR a top.. wow.. double fail.. I'm going to go look up the review.. I'm interested to see what the build deck looks like.. I mean.. there's no chamber.. no volume, no capacity to compress vapor... looks like a flavor wick if anything.

Reactions: ccwaters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread