LOL Rath Waffle Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
I think Rath Waffle juice might be my biggest WOW flavor I have ever tried to date.

Taking a drag of this, and you immediately taste waffles with the butter, and with the syrup on top.

The vapor exhale may even be crazier. It smells like fresh baked waffles in the room. Anyone that is around you smells it almost instantly I have found.

Which that can be a bad thing, because you really can't hide the fact that your vapping in the room. It also makes you want to eat some waffles if that's a bad thing.

Treece

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by Reign
That's funny. Actually, the first thing I ever vaped was VG with Maple and Butter flavorings and alternately called it "waffles" or "IHOP." I eventually added cinnamon (excellent vaped, btw) and the whole damned house smelled like breakfast. Anyway, the combination was a surprisingly good mix and I've since repeated the recipe with nicotine and use it relatively often.

jruss91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Bloomington, IL
I just got mine in today too...i got 0 nic so I can't comment on throat hit..but it has a decent taste to it..nothing to say OMG over..I mean its not bad, it tastes like maple syrup.. My hubby tried it and I asked him to tell me what it tastes like and he said he couldn't taste anything..??
Yup, it's basically tasteless to me to.:(

VapinDove

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
PA-USA
www.allpathsjewelry.com
I just got my order last week and it is my favorite. True to what waffles taste like. I can taste the butter and maple syrup with a great throat hit. It's my choice for my morning vape.

I wonder if it depends who you buy it from?

I just tried "cherry" tonight and it tastes awful - not like any kind of cherry I tasted before...kinda like burnt paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread