Long list of unliked juices. What should I try next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preluder77

Aug 1, 2013
Ohio
Wife and I have been looking for some new juices and I feel like I am just wasting money now becauase nothing new I try have we liked. I really want to find a good bakery/dessert and a good non candy tasting fruit flavor. Here is a list of what we have tried.

Halo:
Tribeca-Adv
Prime 15 -Adv wife likes it more
Moca and cocoa - both are decent

Backwoods brew:
Virginia tobacco- adv rotation
Honey flue nut - decent
Casablanca - not bad but meh

Alien vision:
Bobas - good but looses flavor and can only drip
Gorillas - a better bobas, love this stuff but can only drip

Ecblend:
Ry4- wifes morning vape. She says its soft and easy in the morning

Good life vapor:
El kamino - awesome
White zen berry - best non tobacco I have tried its awesome and was the only thing I could vape when I had a chest cold.

Dislikes:
GLV - nanas nuts. Tasted like vomit to me
GLV - english bulldog
AVE - 555
Bwb - vanilla bean. Not much flavor at all
Bwb - malty toffee. Tastes ok but makes my throat feel weird like I just ate a cotton ball or something. Mabe it needs to sit longer?
Ecblend- dragons blood, nilaberry, 555, desert gold
MBV - cookies n cream, twilight, get razzed, pinapple peach (taste like hard candy)
Halo - souther classic, midnight apple, twisted java, torque 56, long horn, turkish, freedom, some of these are ok but are kinda harsh and give me vapor tongue/ throat. Mabe to much PG? But we love tribeca and prime.

So where should I go next? Tired of getting excited for vape mail only to find a I have new bottle of juice that will collect dust.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Since you liked Tribeca and other tobaccos, you must try Heather Heavenly Vapes Purity line of tobaccos including Legend, Huntsman, and the more desserty ones like Heavenly ARMY, Shadow, Serendipity and Oompa.

They also have some fantastic dessert-only type liquids like the must-have Blueberry Muffin and build-your-own Waffles. Their fruits are well regarded, Crackberry is the highest rated and most recommended.

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I have been looking at them. What fruits do you recommend? Been thinkging of ordering from them HHV, or AiV next.

I'll second Ahlusion fruit creams. My favorites are Lemon, Pineapple, and Raspberry but they are all good. Since you like tobaccos, check out their Wild Woods. The Caramel WW is my favorite.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Sounds like some of the one's I had in the beginning of my journey

in fact my first 9 or 10 vender's only liked 2 and order from none of them today
Halo was really good when I first started but think I outgrew them
Backwoods Brew only liked malty and toffee malty did not like there tobaccos at all (In fairness have not had Casablanca or honey cured)
Malty by the was is not supposed to have a lot of flav and its supposed to be different and indescribable

Boba's bounty was decent I would reorder but have more interesting juice now

ive had a good run with my last batch of vendors I think you would enjoy

1 Ahlusion
2 Nickoticket
3 Mom & Pop Vapor Shop
4 Copper Creek
5 Velvet Cloud Vapor

All winners Ahlusion I'm on my 6th or 7th order in a row
And will reorder from the rest from time to time

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Depending on where you live in Ohio, it might be helpful to visit an Altsmoke store so you can sample a bunch of different flavors to find a few new tasty ones. The cost of gas will be offset by juice dollars not wasted on regrettable orders!

I second the Caramel Wild Wood from Ahlusion - I also love Tribeca and this is a tasty complement to it. Their fruits are very natural tasting, so much so that flavors I have disliked everywhere, like cherry, are now enjoyable. Jump n Jive, a cherry limeade, blew me away. Should you take a road trip to Michigan, a visit to the Ahlusion store might be a trip to dripping heaven!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Sweet thanks for all the replies, gonna start off with and ahlusion order today. They seem very highly recommended at this point.

I am in the youngstown are of ohio, basically Northeast. Where is thete an altsmoke ? Never heqrd of them

If you order $20 of juice or more (excluding the Xpress line) be sure to request a free sample in the comment section when ordering. Be specific; juice, nic, and ratio. Be sure to check the product description first to see if it's available as a sample, the newest ones say they are not.

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
I was disappointed with the ahlusion fruit juices. They were very syrupy tasting to me. Steeping even 2 months didn't help. Their line of NET's are tops though. For the most natural tasting fruit flavors I usually head over to Heathers Heavenly purity line. Since I also buy a lot of NET's from Goodejuice, I also discovered that many of their fruits in the premium line were very natural tasting as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread