Long live the Cult of Smilin

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK1

Sep 19, 2009
How are folks I am longtime lurker who was convinced to join the cult of Smilin Steve thanks to all of your great posts and wealth and information.
As for other noobs doing research the VaporKing is the bees knees and no I don't work for Vaporking just a great quality product and excellent customer service from Steve and company.
Thank you for the extra goodies Steve and thankyou for putting me on a healthier track vaping rules!!! Long live our leader Smilin Steve.:evil:

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
How are folks I am longtime lurker who was convinced to join the cult of Smilin Steve thanks to all of your great posts and wealth and information.
As for other noobs doing research the VaporKing is the bees knees and no I don't work for Vaporking just a great quality product and excellent customer service from Steve and company.
Thank you for the extra goodies Steve and thankyou for putting me on a healthier track vaping rules!!! Long live our leader Smilin Steve.:evil:

Awwww! That was nice to hear! Welcome! Glad you finally decided to post! :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Wow, I am humbled:p

Thank You

Steve:cool:

Symmetric

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Dallas, GA, USA
Thank you for the extra goodies Steve and thankyou for putting me on a healthier track Vaping rules!!! Long live our leader Smilin Steve.:evil:

Welcome in to the light :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread