long or short drags from your c-- cig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Everybody is probably unique with this. For myself I am 3 - 5 seconds on average. It also can depend upon the voltage/wattage you are vaping at and just how much vapor you want to make. Myself - I do not care about huge plumes of vapor - I just want to keep off of the cigs and I like to keep the usage simple...

Redruth

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2014
Crawley, England
I take long drags. I used to take long drags on my stinky sticks which is why I smoked Superkings. I'm getting better at taking shorter drags and now average about 7 seconds. The 10 second cut out on my eleaf istick has helped me with this. After me turning the air blue with my language a few times lol. I found it most frustrating at first.

ethereality

Nov 13, 2014
Philadelphia
Everyone is going to have varying answers. I know my drags vary depending on where I'm at, what juice I'm vaping, etc. At home I stick to juices with 6mg nic, and my drags are 4 - 5 seconds. Tons of flavor, big clouds, just generally satisfying. Whenever I go out, I usually have 12mg or 18mg in my tank and my drags are pretty short, similar to a real cig. Just enough to give me that quick nic fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread