long shot question,,,yes about juice vendor/flavor,,,vanilla cupcake lovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockironwebb

May 17, 2013
Urbana, IL
hello to all. I have a question that has probably been asked too many times already,,,but i hope to phrase it differently and hope that someone can answer.,,,,New to vaping,,,VAMO v2, protank setup,,,,,I have tried MT baker, high desert vapes,,myvapor store,,and velvet vapors juice,,,My opinions on these are,,,MT baker-ok but haven't landed an all day vape,,,,,,high desert-pretty good,,,steeping at the moment,,,,,,,,,,my vapor store-din't care for it, will not order juice from them agin (definitely good for hardware),,,,,,,,,,,and last,,velvet vapor------vanilla cupcake from velvet vapor is by far the best I've had, it is my current all day everyday vape. I have tried a few others from velvet,,and while very tasty,,,seem to get bland after a while,,,,,,I am searching for a couple more all day everyday juices (spice of life),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
so here is the question,,,,,,Anyone love the velvet vanilla cupcake as well? if so,,,what other flavors/vendors are a go to rock solid juice?,,,,,,,like i said,,maybe a longshot,,,but maybe someone out there will say "why yes sir,,I too love that flavor,,and i also love this other one on the same level" and then i will get it,,try it and have my second(and third) all day everyday vape.

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
I recently got Strawberry Shortcake from Mt Baker and its amazing. Its by far one of their best flavors, and they have a vanilla cup cake as well, but I like to mix it with The Strawberry Shortcake or Their Moo Juice. so far, Mt Baker has sold me on their strawberry based flavors. Vanilla is a tough one though, I have ordered from a few places and some have been good, but Velvet Vapors Vanilla, even though it was too thick and clogged every tank I own, was the best tasting.

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
One flavor that most people like is popcorn ...
Tasty Vapor make a dead on "Caramel Popcorn"
Not to sweet, I use 70PG/30VG at 24 mg and don't like a killer throat hit.
This stuff is smooth even at that strength
I've tried probably 100 different flavors, and it's one of the few I've ordered again.
It's not an all day for me, as I'm still trying others, but it's the one I always have loaded up, and grab the most.
I don't think I'll ever have an "ADV", as just using one flavor only, I soon lose the taste of it if I'm not switching around between 4-5 different ones all day.
My goal is to find an assortment of favorite, tobaccos, sweets/desserts, and fruits to use off and on all day.
Tasty Vapors Caramel Popcorn is my only positive keeper find so far.
Good luck with your search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread