Long Term Provari Fuel User - looking for reccomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint George

Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Just signed up to this forum today. I am a long term user of Provari Fuel's eliquid in the Icy Menthol flavor. Sadly, Provari closed about a year ago fearing the governmental pressure on the industry. I bought about $900 worth of their juice to stock pile as I've never found anything that tastes as clean and minimally sweet. I am now running low on my stock so I need to find an alternate. I have tried so many other "tobacco" tasting e juices in a mint or menthol and have never found anything that doesn't have this very distinct flavor that I don't like, that tasted like sweet tobacco imitation and also the vape smoke taste thicker and odors up the room which I can't have as my wife doesn't like it. Provari Fuel's never did this. I don't know if my problem is that I'm searching for tobacco flavored e juices, when Provari's "Icy Menthol" might not have that flavor in it, but since I went from real cigarettes to E juice years ago I really believe I would want something with a tobacco flavor. Sorry I can't be more specific here, but I am hoping someone out there is familiar with Provari fuel's juices, perhaps this flavor, and can give me a like brand to try.

P.S. - I use smok vaporizers with the Uwell Crown IV tank (my favorite no leak tank).

Thanks so much!

Jeff

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
Hi everyone,

Just signed up to this forum today. I am a long term user of Provari Fuel's eliquid in the Icy Menthol flavor. Sadly, Provari closed about a year ago fearing the governmental pressure on the industry. I bought about $900 worth of their juice to stock pile as I've never found anything that tastes as clean and minimally sweet. I am now running low on my stock so I need to find an alternate. I have tried so many other "tobacco" tasting e juices in a mint or menthol and have never found anything that doesn't have this very distinct flavor that I don't like, that tasted like sweet tobacco imitation and also the vape smoke taste thicker and odors up the room which I can't have as my wife doesn't like it. Provari Fuel's never did this. I don't know if my problem is that I'm searching for tobacco flavored e juices, when Provari's "Icy Menthol" might not have that flavor in it, but since I went from real cigarettes to E juice years ago I really believe I would want something with a tobacco flavor. Sorry I can't be more specific here, but I am hoping someone out there is familiar with Provari fuel's juices, perhaps this flavor, and can give me a like brand to try.

P.S. - I use smok vaporizers with the Uwell Crown IV tank (my favorite no leak tank).

Thanks so much!

Jeff
I never tried the Fuels.
I also never thought I'd like menthol juices. But, I really have come to enjoy Black Note Solo. Naturally extracted tobacco with menthol. Not the cheapest around, but you get what you pay for.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Provari actually stopped all sales on it's website 1st or 2nd quarter of 2017. Just an FYI. Which is a good thing because that means it took you closer to 3 years and not just one year to rip through $900 worth of juice :eek:

There are ejuice recipe databases you could search to see if someone has uploaded any of their juice recipes that they cloned or somehow got a hold of. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing. You can just google ejuice recipe database and you'll find at least a couple.

Last edited:

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Provari actually stopped all sales on it's website 1st or 2nd quarter of 2017. Just an FYI. Which is a good thing because that means it took you closer to 3 years and not just one year to rip through $900 worth of juice :eek:

There are ejuice recipe databases you could search to see if someone has uploaded any of their juice recipes that they cloned or somehow got a hold of. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing. You can just google ejuice recipe database and you'll find at least a couple.
    Provari Fuels made ejuice after Provari left the business. They weren't the same company. I think that Provari may have sold its juice rights to an external company which became known as Provari Fuels, but I'm not 100% sure of this. I tried Provari's liquids long ago, and didn't think much of them, as opposed to their gear. Provari Fuels didn't go out of business until sometime in the last year or so.

• Informative
    Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

Jeff
    In addition to my earlier post about Black Note, many folks love Halo's menthol/minty juices, though I haven't tried them.

SLK1

Nov 6, 2020
    Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

Jeff

SLK1

Nov 6, 2020
    I, too, am in the same boat. I purchased from Provari Fuels exclusively for years. I purchased a large quantity, as you did, shortly before they closed their doors. I am getting very low on product, and decided to contact the Provari Repair guy. He suggested https://vaporvapes.com. He, too, was a Provari Fuel user, and had not had any luck finding quality ejuice until he found the above referenced site. I have ordered new product, but it is not in yet. I am hopeful. I will post again once I have tried out the new ejuice. Good luck!

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    It's really ok to post the names of vendors.
    In fact, it's preferable.
    If it's a company many people hate, you should know this.
    If it's a company most people haven't used, it would be good for us to have another alternative.

So why not just post the name, and maybe get some useful feedback?

SLK1

Nov 6, 2020
    It's really ok to post the names of vendors.
    In fact, it's preferable.
    If it's a company many people hate, you should know this.
    If it's a company most people haven't used, it would be good for us to have another alternative.

So why not just post the name, and maybe get some useful feedback?
    I actually posted the website url. It got wiped out by this website, per their rules. Apparently members cannot post a url until their 5th post. The company is actually vapor vapes.

Reactions: newyork13

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Hi everyone,

Thanks so much!

Jeff

You may want to check out the DIY sites here on ECF. PG, VG, and flavors are cheap and you can follow recipes to create juice that you like. Make small bottles as you experiment so that you don't waste juice on batches that aren't up to you expectations. There are recipe and DIY threads all over ECF.

DIY is much cheaper and you will develop a feel for what works and what doesn't.

Saint George

Oct 6, 2020
    Thank you everyone for the help here! I really appreciate it. DIY seems daunting.

@SLK1 I just ordered Vapor Vapes Menthol and very excited to try.

@newyork13 I have been using Black Notes Menthol juice for the last week and unfortunately for me it seems harsher on the draw (makes me cough more) and just generally seems too thick. It says its a 50/50 VG PG juice, but it smokes much more like Provari's VG Max juice which I tried once (seemed very dense). Not sure if I'm not adjusting the setting enough on my device.

SLK1

Nov 6, 2020
    So I ordered the Pure Menthol, as well as the Peppermint, both with the 2X option, and 70/30 PG/VG mix. I like them both. They have a decent throat hit. Neither make me cough. Provari Fuel was one of the few that didn't make me cough. I think I will order the 3X option for the next batch of Pure Menthol and Peppermint. I do like the Peppermint more than the Pure Menthol. Hope you have good luck with your new ejuice!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread