Long time BB user cant get 510 LR V2.2 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spud206

Dec 23, 2009
nj
vaping now almost 4 years and prob way out of touch on all these new mods.Perfectly happy with my BB from altsmoke but they no longer stock the 510 LR V2.2 which worked great. What else can I use on the BB or are they old news at this stage.
Any other old folks like me out there still have BB and what options do I have.I would hate to retire BB I have 2 in pink lol.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

spud206

Dec 23, 2009
nj
Just received my order from Vapor Kings 510 V2.2 and they work fine on my BB. Great price if you bulk buy.However in the meantime I took the plunge from dripping to a new fancy Eleaf 20w and a nautilus aspire head top what ever they call these things. Would have to to say I like the darn thing.The flavor is not as good as dripping but the ease of use battery life hit and plumes are worth it.Dripping and driving and having your buddy hold the steering wheel we prob all have done that will be a thing of the past.I will still keep my BB it served and me well on long airline flights.Window seat with the overhead vent on full blast Slow draw and hold it in....lol
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread