Long time lurker, finally had to sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: DPLongo22

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi, everyone! Just coming by to say . Have a few questions for fellow members and a couple of companies if they still frequent these pages. Any any and all help is much appreciated, especially if I don’t get stuff posted in the right area. Thanks in advance.
MaverWicked
Welcome and glad you joined.
Good thinking.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hi, everyone! Just coming by to say . Have a few questions for fellow members and a couple of companies if they still frequent these pages. Any any and all help is much appreciated, especially if I don’t get stuff posted in the right area. Thanks in advance.

MaverWicked

Welcome to ECF! You'll find it is a friendly, helpful community. You can begin asking questions here if you'd like.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Welcome @MaverWicked.

If you have questions for companies, the best place to post is in their forums here. You can also find them at the bottom of main forum page under Forum Suppliers.

If you have general questions, feel free to ask right here or to browse through the forums until you find one on your topic. If you wind up posting in the wrong place, the worst that will happen is that a mod will move your thread to a more suitable location. I've always found the mods here very reasonable, and they won't hold a newbie mistake of that sort against you. One thing you do want to avoid is posting the same question in multiple places as duplicate posts are frowned upon.

If you have a question for a specific member, you should get PM privileges after (I think) 5 posts. It's automatic but not immediate - it may take the board a few hours to update and realize you have enough posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread