Long time vaper looking to switch things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve27

May 18, 2018
I made the jump from cigs to vaping a couple a years ago, diving straight into rebuildables atty's and mixing juice right off the bat to save some money. I've been through a variety of atty's (rda/RTA/etc) and mod's in that time, but always find myself coming back to my Tsunami 22. With it's simple design, powerful hit, and awesome flavor, I've yet to find a suitable replacement. Now my LV Therion has decided to crap out on me, I've decided to switch it up and see if could get some atty recommendations from someone who follows the new products more religiously than myself. The pulse 22 has definitely caught my eye, but any input would be much appreciated. Cheers (PS. I'm not looking for a exceptionally convenient piece, rather something that will produce tasty, fulfilling hits similar to that of the Tsunami)

Jxdubbs

Jun 20, 2016
If you like single coil. Wotofo recurve . Very nice
ae128572aa920fcd3f6b8d4ea5433220.jpg
04abfb2565934ac2e190f3ebfbec4c77.jpg

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Look into the Gas Mods GR1 if you want flavor. Its a small, single coil 22mm with a condensed chamber. It has interchangeable airflow tubes, so you can customize it to fit your needs. Most flavorful RDA I have used so far. I have a couple pulse 22s and the GR1 definitely outperforms it, and its easier to build on as well.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
(PS. I'm not looking for a exceptionally convenient piece, rather something that will produce tasty, fulfilling hits similar to that of the Tsunami)
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sounds like your looking for someone who has the pulse 22 and can compare it to another RDA sub-ohm 2 poster cloud setup with great taste. Wishing you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread