Longest living Janty atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian S

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2008
How long does a normal Janty Atomizer last? I think my longest was two weeks. I have had 5 in the 2 and a half months I have had my Janty KS. They have all been promptly replaced by Jeff. But it is embaressing. I follow all instructions very carefully. Any tips?

I have one going on three months. Used it so much the paint is wearing off. What kind of juice or carts are you using? Once I got away from the JC juice I haven't had to clean an atomizer. Dripping juice directly on the atomizer greatly helps with smoke production. I just use carts to keep the atomizer from drying out between drips.

Brian

Turbocane

Sep 11, 2008
U.S.
I have one going on three months. Used it so much the paint is wearing off. What kind of juice or carts are you using? Once I got away from the JC juice I haven't had to clean an atomizer. Dripping juice directly on the atomizer greatly helps with smoke production. I just use carts to keep the atomizer from drying out between drips.

Brian
I am using the janty kissbox carts. Should I use drips? I just had another one die so that makes 6 of them and the longest was two weeks. I am embaressed to write and tell Jeff. I am almost ready to give up. How do you clean yours? We tried the way it says to in the book. I am so frustrated. I prefer the janty to cigs now but I am smoking again.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
My only 2 Janty attys that I have, have been going for 4 months now. All the rest are Joye, haven't had one of either brand die on me but so far the Janty's are the oldest. You must be doing something wrong to have 5 attys in the last 2 months due to others dying. Some atomizers DO have a short life span, I know, but 5 in 2 months and each one lasting no longer than 2 weeks is way too short. I'd say that has something to do with user error. If you ask me, I believe that there is no reason a good healthy atomizer right out of the box shouldn't last any less than 6 months. Make sure to take care of your attys.
Btw, I only Drip with a Drip tip. Seems to be way healthier for my attys than carts are... All that melted polyfil... Yuck can't be healthy for the attys or me.

Buzzy

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2010
Chicago
I've had one 510 atty die after two months, and a 901 atty die after about one week. But I do think that I know what I did wrong with the 901. I "hit" too often, and did not allow the atty enough time to cool down. I am finding that if you puff too many times in a row, with little time in between, and heat the atty up too much - dead atty.

I'm still trying to figure out what the "sweet spot" is for how many puffs, for how long per puff, over how much time, will help keep an atty alive longer. But I do know that a user error in too many, too long, too often, was for me a likely cause of atty failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread