Look for descent cheap juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricci

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2011
Philadelphia
Hey everyone!

Happy 4th of July! I am a big fan of Alien Visions Hype, Boba's Bounty, and Gorilla juice. Hype is my favorite vape of all time. Unfortunately, AVE gets a little expensive so I am look for good/descent ejuice that is cheap to off set my costs. I love fruit flavors, cola, and some tobacco (but I am really picky about tobacco flavors).

Any suggestions on juice? I'm look for taste, vapor and TH. Thank you everyone!!!

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
If you want to go DIY I would suggest getting flavoring straight from perfumers apprentice and buying the nic from box elder chemical company or crystal clear vaping. Box elder had a sale going on (maybe still) and CCV has pretty inexpensive nic and free shipping.

There are a lot of sites that sell unflavored nic. Those are the two I have tried.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I like ecigexpress for flavorings. Loranns and Capella and flavorart (a favorite of mine) and flavorwest all "under one roof" so less shipping for me :2cool: I do also use some PA.
Remember to start light on flavor. You can always addmore if you need. Some get an off taste when they're too stong.

I have used Crystal Clear vaping, Blue mist vaping, Myfreedomsmokes and a couple co-ops for my nic.
PG can be difficult, I order it when I get my soap/candle supplies. Make sure it's USP.
VG is easier.

Go here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/110029-diy-recipes-11.html#post3592376
Lots of helpful, friendly people. There's also a DIY PIF group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread