Look like a cigarette day coming up... a vent

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Long story, but I opened a new pack of 5 atties last Wednesday, and all five failed pretty much out of the box. So, I scrambled around and found an Ego-T atty I hadn't given away.

That atty has now pretty much run out of steam (well, vapor)... and USPS tracking shows my new atties are still in some kind of postal never-never land. I've made a lot of purchases that were shipped Priority Mail, and all of them were both delivered on time and tracking was spot on. (At the moment, I have two other packages marked "out for delivery.")

At any rate, according the tracking the package found a PO it liked and decided to stay there.

So... and the sad part is, even after two months without a real cig, I don't think I can go through a whole day without a vape.

Like I said, just venting... nstead of vaping.

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
I am sooo sorry!! I would have thought 5 atties would have been sufficiant!! :(

My latest tracked package is baffiling me too- I am in South East Texas- It was shipped from North Texas on the 8th and due here on the 11th- And it was sitting in Salt Lake City instead- ROFLMAO--

I keep looking at tracking just to get a laugh! :)

have you thought about buying a disposable from a gas station and just infusing the nasty cart with some juice? I did that before I found this forum- I was trying to quit and hated the taste, so I put some flavor in it (put in orange extract, which is more than likely NOT good- but it got me through the first week before I got 'real stuff' ) :)

Sun State

Feb 28, 2011
Sunny Florida
In that same spot, I did buy cigs. Two things happened. I noticed how bad the cigs tasted, really bad. I missed the good smelling, good tasting juices. And I figured, take the long view. I smoked for so many years, a few days is not the end of the world, right? When my parts came, I didn't feel like buying regular cigs at all and I didn't. It was just a burp. Right back to vaping I went. Wishing you the best.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
Thanks for the support. I'd rather not smoke, but it wouldn't be the end of the world... I'm pretty sure I'll be able to pick the e-cig up again when this all settles out.

Alas, driving anywhere isn't going to happen... in PA, getting a license back after DUI convictions is easier than getting one back after having a seizure.

Who knows, though, about the package? Could just be glitch in the USPS system. I had a FedEx package not long ago where the tracking lable got damaged in one of their facilities and they glued a new one over the old, without updating me that old number wasn't valid any more.

I really like the idea of a rebuildable atty... they're the weakest link in the whole system. Unfortunately, they don't seem to work with bottom-feeders. Still, I'm thinking about getting one just to have one when I need it. It'll have to wait, though. I'm starting to tire of spending a lot of money on this and, if anything, I'm looking to downsize at the moment.

Thanks again.

silkakc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2010
Canandaigua, NY
TNT,

I bought a couple 5 volt passthroughs from MadVapes and the wall plugs for them. One passthrough and wall plug can be had for $27. As long as there;'s electric coming into your house, you can vape:) I had to plug one in yesterday when I had a "oopsie" moment with 4 dead batts ( 2 dead ones in ym Infinity and 2 dead ones sitting prettily in the charger that I had forgot to plug in:)

Did you have a warranty on the 5 dead attys right out of the box? I have ordered from LibertyFlights and they send replacements immediately when things have broken. for me.

Last edited:

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am sooo sorry!! I would have thought 5 atties would have been sufficiant!! :(

My latest tracked package is baffiling me too- I am in South East Texas- It was shipped from North Texas on the 8th and due here on the 11th- And it was sitting in Salt Lake City instead- ROFLMAO--

I keep looking at tracking just to get a laugh! :)

have you thought about buying a disposable from a gas station and just infusing the nasty cart with some juice? I did that before I found this forum- I was trying to quit and hated the taste, so I put some flavor in it (put in orange extract, which is more than likely NOT good- but it got me through the first week before I got 'real stuff' ) :)

Mwahahaha my evil takeover of the vaping world has started. Finally my bribes to USPS have started to work. Thanks for the extra equipment :)

Seriously though, sometimes the method of delivery on some of the mail stuff astounds me. Send it half way across the country for a near local delivery...amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread