Look out P.Busardo has a REO Grand ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk Dracula

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Earth
Huh.. 'bout time I guess. He won't get around to it for a bit, so "someone" (hint hint) should send him the sub-ohm kit as soon as they come in because he does measure things like voltage drop, and puts the results up there in a chart against all other reviewed mechs.

Not that it won't get a glowing review, just as long as it's going to be up there on a youtube video that will get thousands and thousands of views, might as well cover that base.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
PBusardo doing a REO review???? Who'd thunk it! It's about time too.....it's not like REOs have been around for several years....a lot longer then I've been vaping!

I wonder why it's taken so long....I think he's gonna love it and become one of us!

It'll definitely be a nice change of pace from all the tube mods....that's for sure!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I'm excited he's finally going to do a review. I've watched his videos since the beginning and really enjoy them. I don't always agree with what he says and many times I do things a bit differently but I do take his advice a lot. If he does a review and it's as positive as I believe it'll be... I can imagine there will be a huge demand and the reos will once again be hard to get! I at least hope it's done after the new contacts are installed... I'm waiting on that to get another specific one :?:

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
LOL weird - I just watched that today also.

Hope he knows how to build a micro coil and wick with cotton.

Prediction - PBusardo gives away all his KFL's, tanks and regulated mods ;)

i predicted long ago he'll give it a meh review at best. why?

telling everyone what we all already know - that the Reo is the end-game of vaping - would reduce his income.

sbmqcy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Quincy, IL, USA
The real question is whether he'll be like the rest of us and use this forum to dial things in, or if he'll flounder and give up.

Real prediction.
He likes the squonking, but has a hard time learning it. The button is hated because he mashes it and it hurts. He likes the ease of maintenance. He thinks his Russians give him a better vape. Overall, he likes it.

Sent from my mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread