Me too! :thumbs:

Wow1420

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 17, 2013
    Somewhere out there
    I tossed all my antiques when I moved.

I tossed a heck of a lot of stuff when I moved from a house to an apartment. But I kept a large box of old vape stuff. I still need to make a project of it and go through the box to see what's there. I do know I have a shoebox full of cartos and Vivi Novas.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I still have some sealed Boge 510 cartomizers in a box in the closet. They were the best vape back in 2010-2011. Those made me put the Joye 510 and Ego to rest in the closet. I still remember filling the neoprene cap with juice and slowly pushing the carto down into the juice. Let it sit and saturate while capillary action drew the juice up into into the cotton for about 20 minutes and you were ready to vape.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It's a bummer that when you move on to another style that it's almost impossible to use the older stuff again. I can't even stand using the nautilus that I upgraded to anymore. I wouldn't have thought my zenith tank would be that much different. I mostly got it for the top fill and shorter size.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    2010! And You used to Capitalize conventionally back Then.

Yeah... Trying to get a Carto going on a RN4081 is what got me to the ECF. Kinda Crazy to go back an see some of those Old Threads. And to Remember how small the ECF was back then.

It's a bummer that when you move on to another style that it's almost impossible to use the older stuff again. ...

Isn't that So True.

A Year or so ago I found a lone CE2 in the back of my Has-Been vape drawer. Fired it up just for Old Times sake.

Amazing how I could have ever have used them. Or thought enough of them to buy 250 of them direct from China so I would Never Run Out.

LOL

Reactions: 10x sugar

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Still have a bunch of stuff, posted it on a thread like this one not too long ago.

Plenty of single and dual carto's of several sizes and uses, at least one genesis, a Vamo, several other older mods, older IJoy mods which were the best back then, Texas tough tanks and more...

Ah, the memories!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There are still people who happily use some of the really older gear. Problem now for them is that they have a hard time finding it any more. Some of you likely have some of it and/or have already tossed it.

IMO, it's a shame the PIF forum doesn't exist any more. IIRC the mod of it passed away, and no one took it over. With economic times like we've been having lately...I'm sure some older vapers are between a rock and a hard place about now, as far as set-ups.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    There are still people who happily use some of the really older gear. Problem now for them is that they have a hard time finding it any more. Some of you likely have some of it and/or have already tossed it.

IMO, it's a shame the PIF forum doesn't exist any more. IIRC the mod of it passed away, and no one took it over. With economic times like we've been having lately...I'm sure some older vapers are between a rock and a hard place about now, as far as set-ups.

...there is the ability to post a Wanted ad in the Classifieds.
    Nothing wrong with posting a "Free" ad either if you have stuff to give away :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread