looking and researching the cleanest possible ejuice. ordered some from Vaporfi, any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Izan

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Sup yall! So, I've been looking and researching the healthiest/cleanest possible ejuice. I ordered some from Vaporfi, realorganicvapors.com, and cloudride vapor. Any more suggestions for the safest and cleanest ejuices?
Found some good imfo here: The Safest Vape Juice - Diacetyl free, Acetyl & Acetoin Free E-Juice
Thanks,
Any help is greatly appreciated!
JC
DIY unflavored would be the "cleanest" juice, and if you'd want flavor, and knowing what in them, TFA lists what's in their line if flavorings. As for commercial juice, I've no idea how to tell what's in them.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and Welcome,
IMO, do not get your e-liquid information from an e liquid manufacturer.

"As e-liquids flood the market and more companies introduce their offerings, it can be tough to distinguish the reputable operations from the fly-by-night charlatans."

Cloudride and its logo are registered trademarks of Thompson Analytical Services, LLC.

Thompson Analytical Services, LLC. / 88 Limewood Drive, Hamilton Township, NJ 08690 / 609-510-3245
cloudride.JPG

Cheers
I

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
Thanks, I'll check into that.

Good thing i only ordered one flavor from Cloudride. I ordered from Vaporfi which im prettty sure they're legit and also real organic vapors.com. I'm sure they mean (as organic as possible) but i need to read up on them too.

I'm really just looking for ejuices that post their lab results mainly about the contents being Diacetyl free, Acetyl & Acetoin free). From the little research I've done, these seem to be some of the chemicals to try to stay away from even though many consider at least one of them to be safe including the fda. But again, I'm sure you guys know more than me, thats why i joined thd forum.

Soundtech9

Aug 30, 2020
Cloudride appears to be a two person operation in that house. Not a place I'd go for a healthier vape.

Good thing I only ordered one flavor from Cloudride. I'll try to return that one. I also ordered from Vaporfi which I'm almost positive they're legit and I was also wondering about real organic vapors.com? All one word. I read a little about them and they seem ok. Have you guys heard of them? I'm sure they mean (as organic as possible) I sure hope they are legit because i ordered several flavors from them.

Bottom line,
I'm gonna stick with well known manufactures that hopefully post their lab/test results about the contents being Diacetyl free, Acetyl & Acetoin free). From the little research I've done, these seem to be some of the chemicals to try to stay away from.. Even though many consider at least one of them to be safe including the fda.
But again, I'm sure you guys know more than me, thats why i joined the forum. Please, keep the comments coming. I appreciate the info.

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    They might operate from their house/home but might have their juices made in a contract lab. Molecule labs is a popular one used by a lot of ejuice brands. So don't go by their address being a residential area as proof that they are making ejuice in the bathroom or that it's unhealthy/toxic.

Juices that are made in a contract lab often times have the name of the lab somewhere on the bottle.

Home-base business are common and will get more common in the near future.

Send them an email asking them for proof that the ejuice is not made at the address listed on the site. If they are reputable they will tell you if their juices are made and packaged in a contract lab and which one. Contract labs don't engage in retail sales so it's not like they would be losing business by telling you which contract lab they use.

mackman

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    NorCal
    Hi and Welcome,
    IMO, do not get your e-liquid information from an e liquid manufacturer.

"As e-liquids flood the market and more companies introduce their offerings, it can be tough to distinguish the reputable operations from the fly-by-night charlatans."

Cloudride and its logo are registered trademarks of Thompson Analytical Services, LLC.

Thompson Analytical Services, LLC. / 88 Limewood Drive, Hamilton Township, NJ 08690 / 609-510-3245
    View attachment 904703

Cheers
    I
    Devils advocate says although the LLC is registered to that address (house) doesn't mean they are not processing the juice in a "clean" facility.

• Agree

Izan

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    Devils advocate says although the LLC is registered to that address (house) doesn't mean they are not processing the juice in a "clean" facility.
    I agree, but claiming ownership/possession of a cGMP-compliant facility is dishonest if they farm it out to a production and bottling company. (See photo of the empty high school science classroom.)
    At worst, they are mixing in home depot buckets al la Nicoticket.
    Capture.JPG

I'm happy to be wrong, but since they will be GONE after FDA deeming...the issue is mostly moot.

Cheers
    I

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I agree, but claiming ownership/possession of a cGMP-compliant facility is dishonest if they farm it out to a production and bottling company. (See photo of the empty high school science classroom.)
    At worst, they are mixing in home depot buckets al la Nicoticket.
    View attachment 904745

I'm happy to be wrong, but since they will be GONE after FDA deeming...the issue is mostly moot.

Cheers
    I

I understand, it's all a gamble.

And since were talking about basement/bathroom operations, this is a picture perfectvape used to have posted on Google months ago as if it were something to be proud of (which some people gave me sh:censored: for posting, if you can beleive that lol...

IP95Qb3.png

I'd buy hardware from them, but not house juice. lol

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    uuuugh! Those home depot orange buckets aren't even food safe. The plastic is food safe, but the die in the plastic is not.

That's the reason I started DIY early on. On the way to the Smoky Mountains, NC on a weekend trip I stopped at one of my suppliers outside of Atlanta to pick up an order and it was a house, not a storefront. The advertising made it look fine, but reality disclosed the rest of the story. I'm not saying that the product wasn't good, but it was obviously a low budget kitchen operation that looked fine in the internet ad. I picked up hardware, but I wouldn't order juice from that vendor.

For the last 6 or 7 years I've known what's in my juice simply because I bought and mixed the ingredients myself.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread