looking at a janty ego...just a few questions or opinions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
Hey, i've only been vaping for about 2 months now and i have been using V4L KR808D-1. Don't get me wrong, i absolutely love mine...but i have also been hearing a few things here and there about the janty ego. just curious about what yall think about them. i like the convenience that my 808 gives me, i like how it feels like a cigarette, but i'm also doing like i know most do and have been "exploring" other batteries, other models and so forth. i'm the type that pacifiers my PV especially when i'm sitting at the bar watching the game or chillaxin at home. as said, whats yalls opinions. i noticed you can get cartomizers for them, which i like, but do they work as well with them? i started as most of us did, with something that feels/looks like a cigarette...then fell in love lol...thanks for any info that yall provide me :)

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
The eGO/Tornado (i.e., Janty, Heaven Gifts, Happy Vaper / Totally Wicked, respectively) is a fantastic new PV, using the Joye 510 atomizer. Since the eGO/Tornado costs $80 and you've not yet experienced that atty, I recommend starting with the regular Joye 510* model (half the price) to see if you like it.

* Some of the U.S. suppliers with the least expensive Joye 510 starter kits are: Cignot, LiteCigUSA, Rocky Mountain Vapor, NHaler, Liberty Flights US [NOTE: Liberty Flights UK carries the DSE510.], Ecigsupply, The House of Vapor, and Awesome Vapor.​

The main difference between the regular 510 and the eGO/Tornado (other than appearance) is the much higher mAh (650 vs. 180) of the latter. [This 650 mAh also enables you to use the new LV atomizers to simulate a "5V" vaping experience.] Otherwise, the vaping experience (vapor, flavor, throat hit) is similar ... but both are quite different from the Kr8.

FYI: My favorite vaping experience is a penstyle atomizer: either the Joye 302 atty on a Kr8 battery or the new LV DSE801 atty on a 3.7V mod. In either case, a 901 to 801 adapter ($4 - $8) is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread