Looking for 26650 size RDA for my Kingpin (Copper & Brass) Plume Veil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPearce7

Apr 16, 2015
Dothan, AL
I just got my new authentic Kingpin MCV Philippines mod (Pics at bottom of post) in and I'm trying to find an atty for it. I really prefer to have an RDA the same size as the mod I'm using unless it has a slanted cap like my Pegasus B&M. I bought the 28.5mm Copper Plume Veil & the 22mm Copper/Brass top piece Fat Man from fasttech, but I've been looking for a Copper & Brass 28 - 30 mm atty and have had no luck.

The top cap on the Kingpin is 30mm, but I will be happy with anything 28mm+.

I had an idea to buy a Brass 28.5mm Plume Veil and take the top piece off it and put on my Copper version. However, I can't seem to find a Brass 28.5mm Plume Veil. I found one on Ali Express, but it's shipped from China, which is not great - I've been waiting on my last order from fasttech for 5 weeks now. But if that's the only one I can find that might be my only choice.

I did find one 26650 Brass PV, but the logo is different than the ones I have and the one I purchased (no "Aether Tech - LA, CA", just the word "Plume Veil" at the bottom). It's priced pretty high, I could get 2 of the ones from Ali Express for half the price of 1 from this site. Also, it says it's 28mm. The one I have coming from fast tech says 28.5mm. So I'm probably not going that route.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

Thanks

Kingpin 1.jpg
Kingpin 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread