Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
My friend is buying me a DIY kit and we're looking for 30ml bottles. I have severe arthritis in my hands so bottles that aren't childproof would be a big help since it's difficult to open the childproof bottles. Anyone know where I should look? If there aren't childproof bottles available I'll settle for the best place to buy 30ml bottles. I did a search first but either no one has asked this or I just don't know how to search . Thanks in advance.

Reactions: stols001

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
If you do a search for 30ml Pharmaceutical bottles, you should find them.
We have heaps of company's here in Australia that supply them - they are pretty cheap and you can get them with dropper caps, or standard caps.
also sometimes found in online science supply shops. :)

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Thanks! I'll check out both places. Only problem is that they both seem to only carry childproof tops. I have no children and don't think my cats will be opening my eliquid. Still looking for non childproof caps so I don't have to have someone else open my bottles for me.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Thanks! I'll check out both places. Only problem is that they both seem to only carry childproof tops. I have no children and don't think my cats will be opening my eliquid. Still looking for non childproof caps so I don't have to have someone else open my bottles for me.
Glass Bottle Outlet has an store on Amazon that is eligible for free shipping. I use these and the amber, the poly cone caps are not childproof.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS1LI75/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
You can also buy the polycone caps that aren't childproof on Amazon.

Sizes should be,
18-400 15ml (1/2oz)
20-400 30ml (1oz)

cap sizes.jpg

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Anise - Are you looking specifically for glass bottles to put your nic base in, for freezer storage? Or are you looking for bottles to just put your newly made eliquid in?

Reasons I ask those 2 questions:
1) If they're for nic base freezer storage, I recommend the ones IDJoel linked you to, with the polycone caps. They're the kind most of us on ECF seem to use for that purpose.

2) If they're for eliquid though, most just use the PP or LDPE fairly soft, squeezeable, plastic bottles...with a dripper tip and cap on them.

If they're for eliquid and you definitely want glass...you don't really need the polycone cap (if a few cents higher cost for them matters). There are some with a regular screw-on cap that are slightly less expensive.

Using glass bottles with screw-on caps of any kind though, would mean you'll need something to dispense it into your tanks (probably pipettes or syringes) or into eliquid dropper tip bottles (with a funnel probably).

Last edited:

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
@Anise - Are you looking specifically for glass bottles to put your nic base in, for freezer storage? Or are you looking for bottles to just put your newly made eliquid in?

Reasons I ask those 2 questions:
1) If they're for nic base freezer storage, I recommend the ones IDJoel linked you to, with the polycone caps. They're the kind most of us on ECF seem to use for that purpose.

2) If they're for eliquid though, most just use the PP or LDPE fairly soft, squeezeable, plastic bottles...with a dripper tip and cap on them.

If they're for eliquid and you definitely want glass...you don't really need the polycone cap (if a few cents higher cost for them matters). There are some with a regular screw-on cap that are slightly less expensive.

Using glass bottles with screw-on caps of any kind though, would mean you'll need something to dispense it into your tanks (probably pipettes or syringes) or into eliquid dropper tip bottles (with a funnel probably).
The bottles will be for eLiquid. I have some extra dripper tips that I can use to dispense the liquid into my tanks. I just need glass bottles that don't have child safety caps.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
I use 15 and 30 ML unicorn bottles for ready-use juice storage, and I think the Gorilla brand are the best. You can get them anywhere, just Google for it. I use amber Boston Rounds with (non-childproof) polycone caps for longer term juice storage-- I usually make several liters of juice when I get fired up to make some-- and for freezer storage of Nic base. I get mine here: Boston Round as they have good case pricing.

These are all 4oz/125mL Bostons, some with polycone and some with dropper tops.
glass bottles.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

ilporcupine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
IL, Duh
The bottles will be for eLiquid. I have some extra dripper tips that I can use to dispense the liquid into my tanks. I just need glass bottles that don't have child safety caps.
There is also the option of cutting the "child proof" outer cap off of your droppers, if you have a supply.
You can use the info Myk gave above to order bottles to match your existing droppers. Dripper tips obviously won't work on glass, as you cannot squeeze them.
I am assuming you mean 'dropper', the kind with a rubber bulb.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread