Status
Not open for further replies.

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc
how about those ce2 clearomizers? if i get the bigger sizes would they last pretty good and are they quality? also can a ego cone fit over them?

An ego cone won't fit,a big bore ego cone from hoosier ecig supply might fit,dunno
I'm not a fan of ANY ce2,but they do have fans that love 'em.For me they leave a lot to be desired.
I use either boge low resistance or resurrector carto's from crystal clear vaping.
lots of stuff to try and find what works for you.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Syringe mod tanks are soooo easy to build. And the syringes are really easy to find if you have a vet/medical supply or tractor/farm supply store. Probably one of those "feed and seed" stores would have them too. But you could literally make that mod with just a steak knife if that was all you had and could afford to use.
tank.jpg

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Syringe mod tanks are soooo easy to build. And the syringes are really easy to find if you have a vet/medical supply or tractor/farm supply store. Probably one of those "feed and seed" stores would have them too. But you could literally make that mod with just a steak knife if that was all you had and could afford to use.
View attachment 55187

Yep! Here's a big thread about how to make them. Easy peasy. Even for a girl. You do need something to punch or dremel the cartos.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
My all day carto is an xl steel dual coil on an eGo. It fits the cone, holds a lot of juice and is a durable long lasting (a month w/thinner juices) carto for me. I want simplicity at work and out, and this thing requires no attention for hours at a time. I use a drip tip and it's easy to top it off with a dozen drops if I vape it heavy for a couple hours. If your needs are under 1 1/2 ml per day it goes all day, and never a leak. Good luck finding what works for you!

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Yep! Here's a big thread about how to make them. Easy peasy. Even for a girl. You do need something to punch or dremel the cartos.

Rotary Tool Kit - 80 Piece Set I bought that when I made my tank. It doesn't have much torque so it's not real strong, but it does the job. For $10, you can't beat it. I was looking at a tube cutter for $5 that I'd probably only use once, or a rotary tool I know I'd use for $10.

DSL

Jun 13, 2011
Portland, Oregon
If you are using an Ego 510 connection, you might try an Echo-E cartomizer in your choice of single or dual coil. It holds about 2.5 ml of juice. It tapers over the cone connection of an Ego so you don't need a cone over it. Looks good and vapes good. Comes with a soft whistle tip that is easily removed to fill or top off. Run about $3.00 each. I have been using this style for a few months and have been very pleased with the performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread