• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Looking for a B&M Recommendation in the Twin Cities

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
My adult daughter is trying to encourage her father (my ex) to get more serious about vaping. So far he has been using a cigalike for convenience so he doesn't need to go outside to smoke, and is kind of meh about it - not bad but not worth thinking about really quitting smoking. He does seem fairly impressed about how well vaping is working for me.

They live in St. Paul, near Como Park, and since he is a complete luddite when it comes to computers (hasn't even figured out email, let alone the internet) I was thinking about ordering him at least an Ego kit, but to get better buy-in from him she is thinking of going to a B&M with him to try to get him a better setup. Since she knows nothing about this I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a store -- you know, someplace that won't try to sell him something extravagant or hard to learn, but that has some variety, and ideally with a chance for him to try some different flavors of liquid.

Any suggestions appreciated. It doesn't have to right by the neighborhood they live in, but she thinking of the "Oh look, why don't we check that out?" approach, which would be easier for her to pull off if it is on the way to or from home.

:vapor:

sdandert10

Sep 8, 2013
Minnesota
MNvapers.com has a vape shop directory for shops in Minnesota! It's pretty up to date. I would call first a lot of shops just close! Smokeless smoking would be your best bet for the most locations! When you find a set up that works for you. I would go online. You can save tons on refills like the iclear16 a store will charge 2-3$ for one. You can find 10pk for $8 good luck!tomorrow will be a year for me! I have not saved any money! I have spent tons on high end stuff! Smoked for 27yrs! But my health is so much better! I can fill my lungs & not cough my brains out! Have not done that since I was 19

todd0864

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
USA
Smokeless Smoking has great employees. They will listen to what you're looking to get into, ask you questions and get you hooked up with the right setup. They want their customers to be happy and safe. And they carry about 5-6 boutique e-juice brands now which is awesome. I've been looking more lately for local shops since their prices are really competitive now with online vendors, and I've had some issues with USPS. One thing I hope Smokeless improves is their website though. I like to look on their site for stuff they sell in the shops before I go in to buy something, but they typically don't list all their products online. There are other local shops that do that too. So best bet is to go do some shop hopping on a weekend. I'll also give a shout out to Infinite Vapor. Only shopped there once (Burnsville), but I was excited to see their product selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread