Looking for a better Mech/RDA setup, please give your input!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
United States
Soooooo, it's about that time again, TIME TO UPGRADE! I'm currently vaping a brass Smoktech Magneto, it's alright, I mean really not bad at all, however, I believe the voltage drop on the sub ohm builds I'm making is kind of killing my vibe. I've got an Igo-L... And an Igo-W4... And the Tobeco Aqua clone... but I'm looking for something a bit.... More Better (for lack of better words). I'd like to spend under $200 if at all possible. I've got my eye on the Omega, the Castle, the Patriot, the Trident, and the TOBH. As far as mods go, I think I'd quite fancy something copper, but the ones I've looked at have been pretty pricey. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Drizzledog

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2014
Gilbert AZ
I really like my tobh, highly recommended, get it you'll like it. I also have an authentic copper stingray and a brass stingray clone from infinite. Honestly, the clone hits as hard as the real one. No load voltage drop is the same between the two as well, .06 volts. Quality on the real one is slightly nicer. Hope this helps

LandCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
United States
Stingray, turtle ship, nemesis, female 4nine..

Origen and magma are currently my favorite drippers.

Be over $250 to get an authentic setup with those.

37, ph0n3 h0m3.

Magma looks awesome, can't find a decent clone, decided to get upgraded clones, and the origen looks cool, but I'm not sure about the vertical coil setups... how do you like that

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
My choices at this time are the Nemesis and Omega. Either can be orginials or clones as in my case they are Hcigar Nemi and EHpro Omega. I like the Omega as it has both single and duel coil air control ability. I also have an IGO W with an upgraded 22mm top cap with adjustable air control and an IGO M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread