Looking for a brass tone RTA. Suggestion??

Status
Not open for further replies.

poolman

Jan 8, 2017
I plan on getting the Tesla Nano 120 with the antique brass finish. I am having trouble matching the brass finish with a rta, the closest I found was gold tone or rose gold. I am looking for preferably dual coils, 24mm or 25mm, flavor is more important than clouds, preferably under $40, and of course brass tone. I also open to suggestions.

Thanks for looking forward to your ideas

Attachments

• nano 120.jpg
    nano 120.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 26

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I plan on getting the Tesla Nano 120 with the antique brass finish. I am having trouble matching the brass finish with a RTA, the closest I found was gold tone or rose gold. I am looking for preferably dual coils, 24mm or 25mm, flavor is more important than clouds, preferably under $40, and of course brass tone. I also open to suggestions.

Thanks for looking forward to your ideas

I own a brass Nano Steampunk and none of my attys are matchy-matchy enough to suit me. I do very much like the black resin Fireluke with the brass Steampunk. There are so many colors in it (including swirls of a brass tone) that it looks great with the brass Steampunk. It comes with an RBA deck, dual coils, is 25mm and comes with two glass tanks - one holds 5ml of juice, the other 4mls.

36708821413_a9f5681aff_z.jpg

The copper Nano Steampunk matches up perfectly with the OBS Engine tanks in gold (they are actually more copper colored.)

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread