Status
Not open for further replies.

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I'm looking for a very cheap mechanical mod, preferably with a side button, that will take multiple battery configurations and a kick (should I decide to use one). I know Discount Vapers has a kick clone for cheap. But is there a domestic source for a cheap mech mod that would work great with that? I don't even care if it is used as long as it is in good working condition.

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I've been looking over a lot of those. Most don't say whether or not they would take a kick or not. And since I'm still waiting on an order placed with fasttech back on 9/17, I was kinda hoping for some recommendations on a cheap domestic source for something as well. I might still end up ordering from FT, but I'm new to this and don't know where the good domestic supplier are (other than Discount Vapers).

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
Did you decide on any particular ones yet? I have the Magneto clone from Fasttech and it will accept a kick. All my orders from Fasttech only took 12 days, from order to my door. What size batteries will you be using or wanting?
I've orders a few things from FastTech. One shipment took only 10 days. But the first order I placed is still on a slow boat from China or something. We are at 25 days from the date I ordered it at this point.
I haven't decided what model to get yet. That Magneto clone looks interesting. I have some 18350's that came with my Vamo and have two 18650s on order, so that I probably what I'll stick with.

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I don't think my Wooliston will accept a kick with a 18650. It will with the smaller ones tho.
Since I like low wattage (around 4w), I would really like something that would take both a 18650 with a kick and a single 18350 with a kick. Just don't know enough about these to know what would be a good choice.

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I hope someone here knows what will take the kick and the 18650 for you. I use a Vamo for my 18650's and the Wooliston for my 18350's. Sorry I couldn't help you on this.
There is enough vaping enthusiasts around that I'm sure that I'll get some recommendations. Someone at the North Atl Vapers group on Facebook recommended a cloned king mod. They have one locally that they would sell me. So I'll be checking that out.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I see it from Fasttech and it says its 18650 kickable
There is enough vaping enthusiasts around that I'm sure that I'll get some recommendations. Someone at the North Atl Vapers group on Facebook recommended a cloned king mod. They have one locally that they would sell me. So I'll be checking that out.

For.The.Win.Bob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
North GA mtns
I have both a sigelei #8, and a #20, they both have their issues, and I should be banned from dismantling mechs as such, that said both accept the kick clone I have (smoktech) if I use a 18500 battery. The #8 is only able to be "kicked with the 18500, whereas the #20 can be "kicked" with an 18350, or the 18500. Neither accept the kick with an 18650.

Don't have much experience with other mods as I got the #8 in the classies for 15$, and the #20 in a contest. I sorta happened upon mechanicals while I was waiting on my vamo. That said I do enjoy the ruggedness of them!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA

djeaton

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Canton, GA
CrankUpTheJuice.com
I have a kick on order. If it doesn't work with the 18650 on the K101, I'll be looking around some more. Happened across a great deal on the kick when I was browsing another sale this morning. ExhaleVapors has a Sigelei Kick Clone on sale from $29.98 down to $15.98 (limit one per order). And with the discount code "Delicious", you get 16% off that. Brings the price to $13.42. I have mine on order and will be writing up a review of it at my new review site as soon as it gets in. But if you want to take advantage of this sale yourself, check out. :)

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I read the reviews and saw that a guy uses a Kick in a ZMAX??? Isn't the ZMAX a VV device?
I have a kick on order. If it doesn't work with the 18650 on the K101, I'll be looking around some more. Happened across a great deal on the kick when I was browsing another sale this morning. ExhaleVapors has a Sigelei Kick Clone on sale from $29.98 down to $15.98 (limit one per order). And with the discount code "Delicious", you get 16% off that. Brings the price to $13.42. I have mine on order and will be writing up a review of it at my new review site as soon as it gets in. But if you want to take advantage of this sale yourself, check out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread