Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
China supply is scarce right now due to the popularity of conversion. The Tube is actually for EGO-Tv2 upgrade.
China also having problems fulfilling orders - raw materials delays among other things.

Stormy's has it in the AV branded(AnyVape) same tube

Genuine Joyetech/Anyvape 18350 Mod Tube Only

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
Good luck finding one.
I've already gone on a mini tube mission and my end result was "Out Of Stock" at all the places I was lookin into. Its real depressing to always see out of stock for the nifty gadgets but its something I had to get use to.

Crxess just posted a link that has them in stock

Dru_Duns

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Southern California
AV Black
AV Silver
AV Champagne

Didn't I post that?

They FIT - eVic - AnyVape, both are the Same lower tube dimensions

I bought a Silver a while back and wrapped in Black textured carbon fiber - ebay sample $3

Thanks for the 411 ive been looking everywhere, the telescope kits look pretty cool too

trying to up grade my evic need a 350 size

The Anyvapes actually do not fit…correctly

You can see the gap here...
9185264534_922fd47227_o.jpg
9183057283_36f4c80e5e_o.jpg

You can buy one here though Vape Royalty — Mini eVic 18350 Battery Tube with Upgrade Gold-Plated Spring End Cap - Mechanical Mod

They have black and silver for cheap:2cool:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Yeah, I have both and the anyvape is a lot crunchy, and doesn't quite sit right. I went to check mine after I saw this before, and there is a very slight variation, very crunchy threading, and I don't believe it ever got fully seated. Of course, I didn't force it either, that I know would be a mistake.

In silver here: JOYETECH eGo-T MOD 18350 BATTERY TUBE

In Black: http://www.heaven-gifts.com/index.php?ctl=product&act=index&p[0]=649

In black, white and silver: Tube batterie eVic 18350 : Tube pour accu eGo T eVic Joyetech : Taklope

Not all of those are U.S. These tubes are hard to find, and often expensive until the re-supply.

Marredding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
Warwick MD
How about the Anyvape CVI?

I got a Anyvape cvi tube from Gotvaopes about 2 months ago and they were sold out when I went back to order another color a few days later. I haven't seen them anywhere else. But there is no little white insert where the battery meets the evic head and THE Evic head sometimes gives an over heating warning. I am gonna get the 18350 Ego T mod tube or a regular evic mini tube. The Anyvape tube fits but I worry about the evic head when I use it

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat

Gauntlgrym

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
OH
You need an 18350 battery along with the head from the Evic, nothing special after that just pick your preferred atomizer.

ok, cool. thx.

i wasn't sure if you needed to adjust some type of setting, or do a conversion of some kind.
like in the link that crxess posted. they say:
"It is strongly recommended to use some type of lube/anti-oxidants on the threads to enable easy change of batteries and prevent galling/seizing."

so i just wanted to be sure there was nothing else like that. thx again.

Last edited:

Bmannator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2013
Washington USA
I got a couple of these from
Vape Royalty — Mini eVic 18350 Battery Tube with Upgrade Gold-Plated Spring End Cap - Mechanical Mod
They seem well made, and fit well. I used a new evic easy head and a 18350 with a button top. Couldn't get it to screw together all the way. Either I wasn't doing it right, or it requires a flat top. I think the Joyetech head has protection in it, and I think it looks way cool with the new evic atomizer head. Too bad these mod batteries aren't more common and locally available. I may have to scout the local B+Ms tomorrow and see if there's one. Does anyone know of a "Radio Shack" type source that carries this type of stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread