Where Can I Get A......? Looking for a FAKE blueberry liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Ast_Isis said:
Hmmm, if I remember correctly the fake blueberries are very sweet. You could try adding liquid splenda, cotton candy, or marshmallow flavorings to a blueberry liquid.

NOTE: Some vendors let you customize and will do this for you.
Well I'm not really looking for anything SWEET per-say. Just looking for that delicious fake blueberry FLAVOR. I actually don't like really sweet liquids. I know of a lot of vendors that do sell blueberry but don't wanna waste my money if the juice I go with is trying to be like real blueberry ya know what I'm saying? I had a bout of Deja-vu reading your post and replying to it. Weeeeiiird

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
OH WOW. I have to try this... YUM
it's very much a fake blueberry...does taste alot like just the filling from a blueberry poptart..

and one of the liquids that I make sure to keep stocked for when everything else just doesnt seem satisfying

EDIT: seems that nhaler is out of it at the moment though... :( if I had the $ to do so I'd send you a little sample...

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Drozd said:
it's very much a fake blueberry...does taste alot like just the filling from a blueberry poptart..

and one of the liquids that I make sure to keep stocked for when everything else just doesnt seem satisfying

EDIT: seems that nhaler is out of it at the moment though... :( if I had the $ to do so I'd send you a little sample...
Haha yeah I noticed they were out. Don't worry about a sample I'm tight on money right now too, plus I'm
Not in too big of a hurry. It's on my next to buy list though :)

qwertylesh

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2010
Australia
Dekang gives me headaches for some reason :(

+1 on the headaches from dekang

I also have the dekang blueberry, its not exactly like the fake flavor, but I've compared a lot of dekang flavors already and its one of their nicer juices.

I can say that if you're after a great fake grape, then the dekang stuff is for you, its a candy like sour grape, very good, not really an all day vape but quite enjoyable to have on hand ;)

Ast_Isis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Fort Worth, TX
Well I'm not really looking for anything SWEET per-say. Just looking for that delicious fake blueberry FLAVOR. I actually don't like really sweet liquids. I know of a lot of vendors that do sell blueberry but don't wanna waste my money if the juice I go with is trying to be like real blueberry ya know what I'm saying? I had a bout of Deja-vu reading your post and replying to it. Weeeeiiird

It was the Deja-VooDoo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread