The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a Fruit Loops, Orange Creamsicle, and Tobacco DYI

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by asmcriminal, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. asmcriminal

asmcriminal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    cali
    Fruit Loops: I have tried Gene O's from e-liquid website. It's pretty good(7 out of 8). I also have been vaping the Cali Stream Toucan. This is by far my favorite. It's a bit pricey though. They also don't sell the nic concentration that I want. I am looking for a replacement.

Orange creamsicle: I have also tried Khali Vapor Golden Gate. That is great too. I would like a DIY similar to this one. It's an orange creamsicle.

Tobacco: I also want a good tobacco flavor. I like really robust flavors. I vaped Perique Black for four years. It's all I could afford as I was going to college. My last batch, I tried to make it stronger and I just put too much concentrate in there. Now the smell of it just puts me off of it. You know how when you drink too much and get a really bad hangover? You really don't want to drink that alcohol again? That's what I am talking about.

I recently ordered some USA Red. I found it as I was scrolling through some old topics I made about eight years ago. I am going to see how that goes. But any other recommendations?

For the record, I don't like candy flavors that much. I also don't like custards and creams. Sometimes I also taste this coconut flavor in e-liquids. I don't like that either.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    IMO, it's going to be next to impossible to find a recipe for Orange Creamsicle...that doesn't take a cream type of flavoring or 2 to make it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bombastinator

bombastinator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    You can sort of get both fruit loops and orange creamsicle at the same time with flavorwest big stick. You’ll have to add the tobacco yourself.

• Like Like x 3
  4. asmcriminal

Nov 15, 2010
    cali
    It's okay if it does not have that much. I think my issue is more along the lines of a custard type flavor.

• Like Like x 1
  5. asmcriminal

Nov 15, 2010
    cali
    I do have fruit frings and fruit flakes from Flavor West. I was looking for something a bit more elaborate. I think I need to add sweetner to them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BrotherBob

BrotherBob ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I'm interested in this flavor too.
    Could look at:
    TFA Turkish--(4%M/3%S)--smooth. Lots of vapor clouds. Almost a creaminess. Can be used as a standalone. Mix with TA and lemon lime.
    TFA 555 Type DK Tobacco --(5%M/4%S) Most overpowering of flavors.
    TFA Black Honey,--(5%M/5%S)

https://www.thevaperstable.com/flavorah-tobaccos-part-1/

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

And if you Googled : "Workgroup Tobacco Reviews : CloudCollective (see PRO TIPS)" you may find some more information.

Workgroup Tobacco Reviews : CloudCollective

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hoggy

Hoggy Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2013
    WI, USA
    TFA Berry Crunch might be good to add a bit of depth to both of those. Also maybe some FA/TFA/CAP Meringue for a more sugary note. Sucralose for the sweetener.

For the Orange Creamsicle, you could try TFA Orange Cream and/or CAP Orange Creamsicle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Vapedog

Vapedog Super Member

Oct 28, 2018
    Gremlin 1 shots has a Creamy Orange that is described as an orange creamsicle.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Letitia

Letitia Therion/Nano Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    There are several good creamsicle, loops, and tobacco recipes in the diy recipes forum.

• Like Like x 1
  10. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I have a FA orange creamsicle (which I hate, but to be fair, it's the orange in it, I loathe vaping orange. Some of the other citruses are okay, but Orange is evil). I also have a cream soda from them, which has a hint of bubbliness to it.

I would check out the DIY forum, honestly, because it's not a recipe I have had much personal success with. My efforts don't wind up really... Well, not good.

Thankfully I got both those flavors in tester size, as I haven't been a fan.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
  11. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. QcVaper

QcVaper Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    For a fruit loop flavour you might want to check 12 monkeys can't remember the name of it but they got a good fruit loop + milk flavour. Not quite mu cup of tea but enjoyable nonetheless.

• Like Like x 1
  13. dc99

dc99 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    FLV has some of the best tobacco flavors you will ever try. Connecticut shade, classic cigarette are two of my favs. If you want simple tob recipe look on ATI and search for "2 flavor banger" Only two flavors and its good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    I added a commercial premade cream flavor juice to a commercial premade strawberry flavor juice. I live dangerously like that. The combination was almost spot on Crunchberries. And i mean the ones from captain crunch cereal. Nothing ill persue as a true DIY, but it was still pretty nice. As Bob Ross would say, a happy accident.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.