Looking for a Fruit Loops, Orange Creamsicle, and Tobacco DYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
Fruit Loops: I have tried Gene O's from e-liquid website. It's pretty good(7 out of 8). I also have been vaping the Cali Stream Toucan. This is by far my favorite. It's a bit pricey though. They also don't sell the nic concentration that I want. I am looking for a replacement.

Orange creamsicle: I have also tried Khali Vapor Golden Gate. That is great too. I would like a DIY similar to this one. It's an orange creamsicle.

Tobacco: I also want a good tobacco flavor. I like really robust flavors. I vaped Perique Black for four years. It's all I could afford as I was going to college. My last batch, I tried to make it stronger and I just put too much concentrate in there. Now the smell of it just puts me off of it. You know how when you drink too much and get a really bad hangover? You really don't want to drink that alcohol again? That's what I am talking about.

I recently ordered some USA Red. I found it as I was scrolling through some old topics I made about eight years ago. I am going to see how that goes. But any other recommendations?

For the record, I don't like candy flavors that much. I also don't like custards and creams. Sometimes I also taste this coconut flavor in e-liquids. I don't like that either.

Reactions: stols001

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For the record, I don't like candy flavors that much. I also don't like custards and creams. Sometimes I also taste this coconut flavor in e-liquids. I don't like that either.

IMO, it's going to be next to impossible to find a recipe for Orange Creamsicle...that doesn't take a cream type of flavoring or 2 to make it.

asmcriminal

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
cali
You can sort of get both fruit loops and orange creamsicle at the same time with flavorwest big stick. You’ll have to add the tobacco yourself.

I do have fruit frings and fruit flakes from Flavor West. I was looking for something a bit more elaborate. I think I need to add sweetner to them.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Tobacco: I also want a good tobacco flavor. I like really robust flavors. I vaped Perique Black for four years. It's all I could afford as I was going to college. My last batch, I tried to make it stronger and I just put too much concentrate in there. Now the smell of it just puts me off of it. You know how when you drink too much and get a really bad hangover? You really don't want to drink that alcohol again? That's what I am talking about.
I recently ordered some USA Red. I found it as I was scrolling through some old topics I made about eight years ago. I am going to see how that goes. But any other recommendations?
I'm interested in this flavor too.
Could look at:
TFA Turkish--(4%M/3%S)--smooth. Lots of vapor clouds. Almost a creaminess. Can be used as a standalone. Mix with TA and lemon lime.
TFA 555 Type DK Tobacco --(5%M/4%S) Most overpowering of flavors.
TFA Black Honey,--(5%M/5%S)

https://www.thevaperstable.com/flavorah-tobaccos-part-1/

Favorite tobacco flavoring discussion - Tobacco flavoring discussion only

And if you Googled : "Workgroup Tobacco Reviews : CloudCollective (see PRO TIPS)" you may find some more information.

Workgroup Tobacco Reviews : CloudCollective

Reactions: IDJoel

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
I do have fruit frings and fruit flakes from Flavor West. I was looking for something a bit more elaborate. I think I need to add sweetner to them.

TFA Berry Crunch might be good to add a bit of depth to both of those. Also maybe some FA/TFA/CAP Meringue for a more sugary note. Sucralose for the sweetener.

For the Orange Creamsicle, you could try TFA Orange Cream and/or CAP Orange Creamsicle.

Reactions: smacuser

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have a FA orange creamsicle (which I hate, but to be fair, it's the orange in it, I loathe vaping orange. Some of the other citruses are okay, but Orange is evil). I also have a cream soda from them, which has a hint of bubbliness to it.

I would check out the DIY forum, honestly, because it's not a recipe I have had much personal success with. My efforts don't wind up really... Well, not good.

Thankfully I got both those flavors in tester size, as I haven't been a fan.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I added a commercial premade cream flavor juice to a commercial premade strawberry flavor juice. I live dangerously like that. The combination was almost spot on Crunchberries. And i mean the ones from captain crunch cereal. Nothing ill persue as a true DIY, but it was still pretty nice. As Bob Ross would say, a happy accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread