The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Looking for a good bottom feeder mod and atty

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Andromendous, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Andromendous

Andromendous Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2014
    Oklahoma, USA
    Hey all, im interested in a good bottom feeder mod and atty. I know reo's are pretty much the best but their a bit out of my price range. I need something solid and would be good to take to work. (Construction). Also I've seen the new kanger one, looks great but kinda cheap (also my co worker just got one) what do you all think?

2. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I'd rather have a used REO than a new anything else. There are some really nice ones in the clearance section, or maybe check the blem section of www.reosmods.com

• Like Like x 1
  3. crxess

crxess Grumpy Ole Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
  4. Andromendous

Andromendous Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2014
    Oklahoma, USA
    Anything around $40-70 thats a bit more compact?

5. puffon

puffon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    You can't get much more compact than a 18650 next to a bottle.
    Lot's of good deals in the classies....

• Like Like x 1
  6. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    You said "construction and take to work" so the only thing I'm going to point you toward is a Reo. May be pricey but you only have to buy it once. You really have to do something really serious to hurt a Reo - and even then it's repairable - usually by yourself.

If you don't care if it's a bit of a beater for work pick one up used for less. You have to go through the verification process first to gain access to the classifieds here though. ~> How To Become A Verified Member

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rule62

Rule62 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2011
    Melbourne, Florida
    The advantage to a REO, is that with the availability of replacement parts, and awesome customer service, there's not much that can go wrong. You'd have to be really trying, to destroy a REO. This makes them worth the money, IMO.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rickajho

Rickajho ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2011
    Boston MA
    If you can't step on it - or run it over even - without damaging it it doesn't belong on a construction site. So... metal Reo.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Pamawoman

Pamawoman Too Blessed To Stress ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2012
    Orlando
    Do you think an REO would be good for vapeageddon? and would a nauti work on them? Or should I get a rebuild able atty and learn how to do that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.