looking for a good cherry ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
My friend was also looking for cherry. He wanted just plain cherry. Problem was he had a hard time finding one. Everything he saw was Black Cherry, Cherry Soda, or cherry with something else in it. I personally haven't search for it. I DIY so I ordered some plain cherry flavoring to see if I could just make it and sell to him.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My friend was also looking for cherry. He wanted just plain cherry. Problem was he had a hard time finding one. Everything he saw was Black Cherry, Cherry Soda, or cherry with something else in it. I personally haven't search for it. I DIY so I ordered some plain cherry flavoring to see if I could just make it and sell to him.

Similar to what wseyller has said--for what ever reason, a good cherry flavor is hard to find, if it in fact exists. Most of the cherry flavors are going to be super strong and very medicinal. The word cherry in a decription makes me move on. You may have better luck with flavors or juices that are said to be "cherry like" as opposed to "cherry tasting". Hope you find what you are looking for, but a good cherry tasting liquid is a difficult search and could be costly.

Check out Highbrow's Black Cherry Dulcet. I have not had it, but I do know that vendor does a bang-up job with their offerings.

Last edited:

wseyller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Wow, you're only two months in and already DIY. I guess I need to start soon because I'm spending a fortune on juice and some of them are just not what I want. I have a whole section of my storage chest with about 15 flavors I'm not gonna use.

It took some patience. I have two great juices nail down. Hardest part is the flavoring and you have to test them out individually to know how much % to use. I got some other flavorings on the way to play with. At one time I wish I hadn't started but I was too far invested. Now it is starting to pay off.

Don't throw away those 15 flavors. Let them sit for a month or two and try them again. Sometimes it can turn an awful juice into something magnificent.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
High Caliber's Cherry isn't too bad. Doesn't come across overly medicinal. Now this is on a stock eGo-C setup right now, with LR atty. I'm buying a Twist tomorrow, so I can report back then how it tastes after that. Dekang's Cherry was kind of meh. It tasted decently the first few times I tried it, but as it went on, it got so much more meh. I have a Cherry from Vapors-Choice I am going to try today. By smell it has a hint of medicinal to it, but I know that could be deceiving. We shall see. Ordered a black cherry from VaporsBomb yesterday that should be here by Saturday. Cherry has always been one of my top 5 flavors in life, so I'm really hoping hard to get one that's "just right"

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
It seems like almost every cherry flavor I have had in the past tastes like cough medicine.

Rawr Vapor has a really good juice called "Lazerus", its a really yummy Cherry with a hint of lime. They also have Black Cherry which i haven't tried, but one I am waiting on, but my friend really loves is Chango, which is Cherry Mango. Rawr also has a Chocolate Covered Cherries...I recieved a sample of that one at some point, and it was good, but the Cherry flavor in Lazerus was different and much better to me for some reason. Rawr is an amazing vendor when it comes to the fruit flavors.

JeffGlenellen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Boardman,Ohio
It seems like almost every cherry flavor I have had in the past tastes like cough medicine.

Rawr Vapor has a really good juice called "Lazerus", its a really yummy Cherry with a hint of lime. They also have Black Cherry which i haven't tried, but one I am waiting on, but my friend really loves is Chango, which is Cherry Mango. Rawr also has a Chocolate Covered Cherries...I recieved a sample of that one at some point, and it was good, but the Cherry flavor in Lazerus was different and much better to me for some reason. Rawr is an amazing vendor when it comes to the fruit flavors.

Rawr Black Cherry Oh Yeah is amazing,you'll love it. Remember opening up a bag of Kool-Aid and the powder smell of the bag? That's EXACTLY what it tastes like,I don't know how Mike does it he's a genius! BEST cherry out there,hands down!

Fizzgig_fluffypaws

Aug 27, 2011
Houston, TX
I'm a cherry fanatic. Love anything cherry and I have tried many many MANY cherry flavors. I'd have to say for me RAWR vapor's "black cherry- oh yeah" is hands down the best. Tastes like cherry kool-aid. Copper Creek does a nice cherry too but it just doesn't produce a good amount of vapor for me. I think maybe the juice is too thick or something but the taste is spot on natural cherry.

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
Wow, you're only two months in and already DIY. I guess I need to start soon because I'm spending a fortune on juice and some of them are just not what I want. I have a whole section of my storage chest with about 15 flavors I'm not gonna use.
I was doing DIY after the first week. I ordered a few flavors from iVape, and wasn't turned off...but I wasn't completely impressed (ymmv). Figured I could do it better myself, and after a little trial and error, so far I'm right.

On a note. IVape's watermelon is awesome for that watermelon Jolly Rancher taste. Which is what I wanted. Started making my own of that too, though.

It took some patience. I have two great juices nail down. Hardest part is the flavoring and you have to test them out individually to know how much % to use. I got some other flavorings on the way to play with. At one time I wish I hadn't started but I was too far invested. Now it is starting to pay off.

Don't throw away those 15 flavors. Let them sit for a month or two and try them again. Sometimes it can turn an awful juice into something magnificent.
Same here. almost regretted ordering the stuff to get into doing DIY, but I only spent $50...so at worst case, I would be out $50.

Has anyone used the flavor from https://www.lorannoils.com/p-8309-cherry-flavor.aspx to make cherry eliquid. I have this coming tomorrow. Wondering if it is any good.
I actually have Lorann's Cherry, and it's not bad. Still working on the percentage to add, because Lorann's is QUITE potent. It only takes a few drops for 3ml to get decent amount of flavor. Also thinking I might need to add a hint of sweetener.

Let me know if you come up with a good recipe, and I will do the same as well.

Last edited:

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
Hotvapes Cherry Sucka is really good, in my opinion. But I overvaped it and now don't want it anymore lol.
I'm finding it's easy to burn yourself out on heavy sweet flavors if I don't rotate them. Unfortunately, that's all I really vape. Can't imagine anything salty would be good though. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread