Looking for a good latte, cappuccino, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
I'm really wanting to find some good coffee style flavors. Not necessarily just regular coffee, but more along what the topic states, cappuccino, latte, etc...

I've tried the Ahlusion coffees, and the vape wild coffee juices and not a huge fan of them, but totally open to hearing others... Just to me personally, the Ahlusion coffee style juices leave a nasty after taste, very synthetic, vape wild, just about any coffee style juice, again to me personally, has a very bitter flavor. Kind of like regular coffee that was left in the pot a couple days and reheated... I'm not trying to belittle either company, I really like a lot of their other juices, and recommend them quite often.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Try Wakonda from Nicoticket. It's the best coffee liquid on the market. They have a coupon on their main home page for 50% off your first order too. I love Wakonda. It's my favorite juice. It's a coffee dessert type flavor that will make you beg for more. I keep at least 8 (60ml) bottles stocked up. I make my own juice but that one juice I have to keep buying.

CRizzo7

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Wichita, Kansas, USA.
I'm really wanting to find some good coffee style flavors. Not necessarily just regular coffee, but more along what the topic states, cappuccino, latte, etc...

I've tried the Ahlusion coffees, and the vape wild coffee juices and not a huge fan of them, but totally open to hearing others... Just to me personally, the Ahlusion coffee style juices leave a nasty after taste, very synthetic, vape wild, just about any coffee style juice, again to me personally, has a very bitter flavor. Kind of like regular coffee that was left in the pot a couple days and reheated... I'm not trying to belittle either company, I really like a lot of their other juices, and recommend them quite often.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

This used to be my ADV before I jumped on the cereal flavor bandwagon. I would give this a try, that ended my search for a ADV coffee flavor. Good luck! Plus, if you're military, you get 75% off. No joke!
Mocha Cappuccino Premium E-Juice

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Alien Visions Juice at avejuice.com

Christys Cappucino......under their premium line..so authentic I swear I can taste the coffee grounds inside, blended with the perfect amount of cream and sugar.

Ben, the owner, makes it for his wife so you know it has to be on point.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Try Wakonda from Nicoticket. It's the best coffee liquid on the market. They have a coupon on their main home page for 50% off your first order too. I love Wakonda. It's my favorite juice. It's a coffee dessert type flavor that will make you beg for more. I keep at least 8 (60ml) bottles stocked up. I make my own juice but that one juice I have to keep buying.
I was under the impression Wakonda was also a tobacco flavor though?

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
I was under the impression Wakonda was also a tobacco flavor though?

It has a very small amount in it. I don't taste any tobacco at all. It's used because some tobaccos enhance flavors if used in small amounts. In this juice I don't taste any tobacco. It's absolutely delicious. I don't like tobacco juices... I like dessert flavors and coffee flavors.

Reactions: bigbob2322

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
It has a very small amount in it. I don't taste any tobacco at all. It's used because some tobaccos enhance flavors if used in small amounts. In this juice I don't taste any tobacco. It's absolutely delicious. I don't like tobacco juices... I like dessert flavors and coffee flavors.
Right on, I'll give it a try. Yeah the tobacco had me turned off as well, I was a fan for years because to me most others were pretty funky...lol. Actually one of the last ones I vaped was The Virus, from Nicoticket.

I would also give the one from Alien Visions a try, but they don't offer a 3mg for it, and with my coils in my RTAs and RDAs I can't do 6mg anymore lol!

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Right on, I'll give it a try. Yeah the tobacco had me turned off as well, I was a fan for years because to me most others were pretty funky...lol. Actually one of the last ones I vaped was The Virus, from Nicoticket.

I would also give the one from Alien Visions a try, but they don't offer a 3mg for it, and with my coils in my RTAs and RDAs I can't do 6mg anymore lol!

The flavor profile on Wakonda kept me from trying it for over a year. But I wanted a really good coffee vape that was a dessert too. I tried everything. Eventually I decided to give Wakonda a try. I was shocked at how good it really was. I've tried many of their other juices but this one is like the Holy Grail of juices. I really advise you to try it. If you don't like it, which is not going to happen, I will buy it off of you for what you paid for it. I'm that confident in this juice. I love it!!!

Summer Rose

Unresolved Status
Nov 4, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Yeah I am a coffee whimp being a super taster hahaha.:rolleyes::)

I'm all for a "Starbucks" vape... but in my house we will call it a Peet's Coffee. I quit drinking Starbucks when they started shoving their corporate views down our throats. Peet's is what I use for coffee, espresso, you name it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread