The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

looking for a good light or ultra light tobacco receipt

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by xpackaday, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xpackaday

xpackaday Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I started mixing my own ejuice 2-3 months ago. I have been trying to mix up a good light or ultra light tobacco flavor. I have come up with several different good flavors, but there not a true light or ultra light tobacco flavor.

If you have a good receipt and would like to share it, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. mrcoolbp

mrcoolbp Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would think you would just use less flavor and less nic. I would focus on finding flavors you like, rather trying to exactly duplicate what it was like to smoke.

3. mrcoolbp

mrcoolbp Senior Member ECF Veteran

This thread has some interesting stuff about the trial and error that went into a "light tobacco" recipe (you said "receipt" but I'm assuming you meant recipe):

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/406393-super-easy-diy-method-tape-2-a.html

The thing is taste is so subjective their recipe might not be exactly what you might like. Read through their process (~posts 8-15) to see how you might try experimenting.

Here's a direct link to the recipe:

Light Tobacco 30ml 16mg 66/34 by fabricator4 - e-Liquid Calculator

Remember, you will probably want to tweak it to your tastes.

4. xpackaday

Apr 23, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have droped my nic to 6mg, I will check out the link.

5. xpackaday

Apr 23, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I cam up with a good flavor 10% R4Y and 5% 7 green leves

6. souleaterzer0

souleaterzer0 Multiple ID Suspension ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    right here
    I have been trying to make my father a light cig recipe that he enjoys. He smokes marlboro lights and refuses to even try vaping until I make the perfect juice for him. So far likes my VapingZone Super concentrated Black n Mile/Real Cig mix but it is not perfect yet...I doubt it ever will be lol. I use 7 drops Black n Mile and 5 drops Real Cig from the little dropper bottle they come in and 2 drops of a 10% EM homemade solution in PG from a pipette, in 10 ML. I wish he would believe me when I tell him that the vape will taste different/better/stronger/lighter when/if he stops smoking. I mix my juices at 50/50 PG/VG at 18 mg/ml for him. Cut down to 8mg/ml for myself with a emergency 18mg for those stressful times.

7. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 15, 2011
    To me, unflavored tastes like a very light cigarette.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.