Looking for a good, (sweet/strong airy flavor) (mellon/marsh/vanilla)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
Hey all,
I've looking for a really good mellon, marshmallow, vanilla, or cream soda to use as my main sweet vape. Has anyone found a brand that has the best of one of these bunches? Have a similar sweet palate, please feel free to suggest as well.

I love some of Backwoods Brew juices like Smoke (perfect for adding to something to rough it up) or their Expresso. Though, I tried their Vanilla Bean, and it just tastes like burnt caramel to me :(. (Note: I let the vanilla bean sit for a few weeks and although the flavor was weak, it lost the caramel taste and I was pleased with the flavor)

I ordered Honey Dew Melon and Cream Soda from Sweet Vapes a few days ago, hopefully they are closer to what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

kjonesy

Moved On
Aug 13, 2011
Los Angeles
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: Afilliate link spammer

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Gourmet Vapors has Vanilla Gorilla. Its one of the best vanilla flavors ive had, though its not like vaping a vanilla bean.

Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store also has some REALLY good flavors that truly have no equal. Im sure you can find something there you would enjoy all day. House Blend is a favorite among nearly everyone. Its sweet without being TOO sweet with a flavor that everyone describes different, but everyone agrees is very good.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm a huge fan of virgin vapor as well. I think you'd really like the buttercream mint, based on your list of flavors you like. My very fave flavor of all time is Mango Mint Julep. THAT is some delicious stuff!

Also, you mentioned BWB and a vapefriend of mine recently bought me a bottle of Malty Toffee, which is his all day vape. I expected it to taste like a heath bar, because of the name, but it just doesn't. Does need a few days to steep, but after that... airy and sweet is about the best way to describe it (just like what you're wanting!). It reminds me of cotton candy, only much richer in flavor and with some more complex subtle undertones... Thats one I'd suggest you try as well.. and don't let the name fool you! I don't taste anything chocolately or toffee in this at all. Its amazing, though!

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
Gourmet Vapors has Vanilla Gorilla. Its one of the best vanilla flavors ive had, though its not like vaping a vanilla bean.

Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store also has some REALLY good flavors that truly have no equal. Im sure you can find something there you would enjoy all day. House Blend is a favorite among nearly everyone. Its sweet without being TOO sweet with a flavor that everyone describes different, but everyone agrees is very good.

I'll have to look into Vanilla Gorilla, I've heard of it before.

I have a 15ml bottle of CC's House sitting here, and can't seem to vape it in the day or night :(. I've let it sit for 3 weeks, and I must say it has gotten better. Just not thrilled with the butter/nutty flavor I get with choc/slight tobacco taste (the latter I don't mind).

DeanMachine

Nov 4, 2011
Chicago
I would highly recommend Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes. For marshmallow check out Organic Black Cherry Marshmallow. For Vanilla, there is: Organic Vanilla Peach Swirl, Organic Cherry Vanilla Swirl , Organic Vanilla Mint, Organic Tangerine Dreamsicle. All of Annette's juices are amazing. She is the only vendor I order from now. Hope this helps.

I'm not crazy about the kona milkshake or blackberry vanilla swirl for some reason. I didn't mind the lemonade from VV. I know a lot of people rave about the Kona. After letting it sit it got better, but still has this funny milkshake aftertaste. Not a very detailed taste analogy, I know. It just hits the back of my throat with this weird airy flavor.

The Vanilla Mint has my mouth watering, that will be the next one I try. I really love and want to support companies that are striving towards organic and crafted juices.

Last edited:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I'll have to look into Vanilla Gorilla, I've heard of it before.

I have a 15ml bottle of CC's House sitting here, and can't seem to vape it in the day or night :(. I've let it sit for 3 weeks, and I must say it has gotten better. Just not thrilled with the butter/nutty flavor I get with choc/slight tobacco taste (the latter I don't mind).
The bottle Im finishing up is almost two months steeped. But I must admit, I was hooked on it fresh, and to me, its done nothing but get better.

Good luck on finding a good one! As much as I enjoy House and Vanilla Gorilla, I still switch out with about 4 other flavors at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread