Looking for a Juice that Tastes like Tobacco, not Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
So, I am a few weeks into vaping now, and have tried several different e-liquids from several different vendors and I have yet to find one that has a definite cigarette tobacco (not sweet) taste. Yes, I've ordered the ones that are labelled "Camel" or "Winston" but they are all tasting like caramel or vanilla to me. Do all manufacturers have similar-tasting products? Sometimes a sweet flavour is nice, but I'd really like to find a product I can use as a daily vape, not a dessert vape. Recommendations welcome!

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Other types of flavors can and do taste dramatically different among suppliers, so I'm counting on a variety of tobacco flavorings*. Have you tried suppliers that craft their own juices, rather than resell them?

*I'm planning to try a lot more -- I'm about as new as you are -- so I haven't hit upon a really good tobacco yet (besides the caramelly quasi-tobacco RY4). I'd like to find one that is smoky enough, because the couple I've tried were either perfumy or tasted like unlit cigarettes smell, and I need that yummy combustion taste. :)

Last edited:

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I have tried all tobacco flavors. I too like the taste of a regular tobacco cigarette. I have ordered numerous from different companies but the best I have found are the tobacco flavors, especially camel, from Totally Wicked USA. They are a little bit more expensive but well worth it.

You can also try tobacco absolute and mix with unflavored liquid. This is very close to tobacco flavoring.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
Cuban cigar, eh? Hmmm, as long as it doesn't taste like a cigar it sounds promising. Think I'll try the 555 too. I actually do like RY4, though it tastes like pipe tobacco to me. Got 5 free pre-filled Ruyan carts to start with, but they are so expensive to buy so I bought some refill liquid and it's not as good as the original stuff (too bad you can't buy Ruyan liquid w/o the carts).

Think I'm going to try diyflavorshack next - as the last poster said, they create their own juices, so maybe that's the ticket.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Cuban cigar, eh? Hmmm, as long as it doesn't taste like a cigar it sounds promising. Think I'll try the 555 too. I actually do like RY4, though it tastes like pipe tobacco to me. Got 5 free pre-filled Ruyan carts to start with, but they are so expensive to buy so I bought some refill liquid and it's not as good as the original stuff (too bad you can't buy Ruyan liquid w/o the carts).

Think I'm going to try diyflavorshack next - as the last poster said, they create their own juices, so maybe that's the ticket.
I too love the ruyan carts and cannot seem to find a tobacco flavored e-liquid that I cannot wait to vape. I do like 555. It is still not like the ruyan carts. I just want to find a tobacco flavorer e liquid that I cannot wait to vape. Been searchin near a year now and still not finding.

Raven1

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
Akron, OH USA
I too love the ruyan carts and cannot seem to find a tobacco flavored e-liquid that I cannot wait to vape. I do like 555. It is still not like the ruyan carts. I just want to find a tobacco flavorer e liquid that I cannot wait to vape. Been searchin near a year now and still not finding.

That is one reason I bought an 801 - because of Ruyan carts! Definitely not cost-effective, but the best-tasting vape I've found so far. Guess I'll just have to splurge now and then and get some, but meanwhile, the search goes on....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I use regular tobacco flavor liquid that I get from RMV. To me it tastes like real tobacco. I have also tried the flu cured from there but it was actually too strong of a tobacco flavor for me. I could also recommend virginia. It is a good tobacco flavor too. I also like 555. To me it is a light to medium tobacco with a slight hint of sweetness. It is one of my favorites right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread