Not open for further replies.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
Hi, all!
I was wondering if there are any groups that are located in the Los Angeles area? I looked and I don't seem to see one... If there aren't, I was thinking about starting one. Let me know what you guys think! :) Thanks!

That sounds great! You're all more than welcome! I live in Westwood a couple blocks south of Wilshire Blvd, but I propose a name for our club, how about The Hollywood Vers Club?
I'm sure most of you (if not all) have been vaping longer than I have, but I still think an LA group is in order. Maybe we could even get together once in a while? It would certainly make learning how to do certain things like how to make your own cartridge mods, etc. much easier than trying to watch how-to vids on YouTube *lol*
If you guys have facebook/myspace pages, pm me with the URLs so I can get to know you better! I have 2 myspace pages:

MySpace - Fatalis - 39 - Female - LOsT AnGeLs, California - myspace.com/fatalis13

MySpace - Cicily Cade - 39 - Female - Los Angeles, California - myspace.com/cicilycade

Great! I honestly didn't think I'd get responses so quickly! I'm excited, and honestly I really just assumed that there would already be groups in a huge city such as L.A...! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread