Looking for a Marlboro lights flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooke1975

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
I am quite new to this and just ordered my Vapor King yesterday. I have heard people say that once you start vaping it is nothing like smoking so the taste you get from smoking isn't what you would expect from vaping. I talked to a person that said the tobacco flavor is sicking and that even the menthol ones don't seem like menthol analogs. Do like I am doing, get sampler packs until you find a flavor you like, GL!

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
The Marlboro I buy is from myvaporstore.com. I've been buying it for over a year 50ml around the 22.00 range, last I ordered. I use it to make Marl. Menthol by adding crystals to it. This Marl from them doesn't have that real sweet after taste like many tobacco blends out there. I 'm vaping Alien Visions Camel as I write this. Pretty close to the Marl, not sweet neither. There are good tobacco flavors I vape, but most have a underlying flavor to them. Good though.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
The 36 mg Marb from Electronic Ash is my fav "Marb" flavor so far. I dont know what it is, but I like it better than the standard Dekang Marb

I also like Nhaler's High Voltage Marb... Its more mellow, and a little sweeter than the Dekang stuff

They're High Voltage RY4 is awesome though. It tastes like regular RY4 but creamier and a hint of cola or something.

If you don't like tobacco flavors so far, try RY4 or 1,2,3 for that matter. They're tobacco-y but but they don't try to mimic anything... They're unique

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Funny, I have been vaping for 3 months now using different tobac flavors (was a 30yr Marlb. Light smoker). Two days ago, I tried my wife's cigarette, just because. I couldn't smoke it. It tasted terrible, left a terrible nasty taste on my tongue, and I couldn't get any "Smoke" from it... Nothing like the vapor I get from my 510's on battery mods.

Point is. Forget trying to find something that tastes like cigarettes. Cigarettes actually taste like ....., you just don't know it yet. Now CIGARS are a different story all together.

That getting over the " what a cig should taste like " phase was the hardest part for me. I finally just began to think that vapeing is how cigs should taste without all the bad stuff in them. Now "reds" taste like crap because of all the unpure flavors in them.

If you wanted a vape that truely tasted like a real cig, you would have to add ammonia and other crap. You know, all the stuff we are avoiding by vaping in the first place.

Start thinking about it like that, and switching to what ever is very easy.

Besides, with the realy good tobac flavors out there, I've been vape'n Cuban cigars for the last few days. Cubans beat the hell out of a regular cig flavor any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread