Looking for a mech tube for cheap.used is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdubd

Nov 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Are you looking for any type, copper,brass etc ?? are you willing to wait a while for posting or do you need it quick. Also importantly - have you had a Mech before and aware of what you doing, ohms,safety etc.. Just to get an idea,to narrow it down a bit for you..
Can wait if it's worth it. And yes I'm educated on ohms law , mechanical devices, battery safety, ect. And I also can respect you asking for it is important I can agree! Why what's up?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, you could get verified, mechs do appear on the classifieds sometimes. I would say, yes, there are some clone makers that get good reviews, and others that don't. fasttech does have a message board where folks discuss the various clones and how they function (not just mods, but many clones they offer and etc.) It may be a good place to start if you are looking for a clone vs, authentic, which fasttech also carries. Unless you are looking for something in particular, many single battery mod mechs aren't so expensive these days, so you may have more options than you think.

I am not the person to point you to one mech above others, but I am sure you'll get more specific feedback if you request it.

Good luck, and I hope you find something that works well for you.

Anna

Reactions: Bdubd

Bdubd

Nov 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Well, you could get verified, mechs do appear on the classifieds sometimes. I would say, yes, there are some clone makers that get good reviews, and others that don't. Fasttech does have a message board where folks discuss the various clones and how they function (not just mods, but many clones they offer and etc.) It may be a good place to start if you are looking for a clone vs, authentic, which Fasttech also carries. Unless you are looking for something in particular, many single battery mod mechs aren't so expensive these days, so you may have more options than you think.

I am not the person to point you to one mech above others, but I am sure you'll get more specific feedback if you request it.

Good luck, and I hope you find something that works well for you.

Anna
Anna thanks you're always so helpful. How can I gey verified?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you go to the member classifieds section of the board, there is an introductory post there about how to get verified. Honestly, unless you want to donate an organ, probably the paypal way is the easiest IMO. Also, prepare to wait a bit after submitting your request, the verification moderator can only get to them on weekends, I think.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread